User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-25-2023, 02:41 PM
Ledgie

Default More 2024 Tour Dates

From Ultimate Classic Rock

Stevie Nicks has extended her tour into 2024, announcing eight new dates for next year.

Her first 2024 date will take place on Feb. 10 in Atlantic City, New Jersey, and then continue through March 9 in Arlington, Texas.

You can see a complete list of shows below. Tickets will be available starting Sept. 29.

Stevie Nicks With Billy Joel

Of the eight newly announced shows, one will be a co-headlining performance with Billy Joel. The two artists have been appearing together since March.

"We met at a Fleetwood Mac gig in San Francisco probably 10 years ago," Joel told the Los Angeles Times earlier this year. "I just got to meet her backstage, but we've never worked together, even though we both kind of hit at the same time. So this'll be a completely new thing for me."

READ MORE: The Stories Behind 10 Rare Songs by Stevie Nicks

Stevie Nicks 2024 Tour
Feb. 10 – Atlantic City, NJ @ Mark G Etess Arena+
Feb. 14 – Belmont Park, NY @ UBS Arena+
Feb. 21 – Greenville, SC @ Bon Secours Wellness Arena+
Feb. 24 – Hollywood, FL @ Hard Rock Live ^+
Feb. 28 – New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center+
March 3 – Omaha, NE @ CHI Health Center+
March 6 – North Little Rock, AR @ Simmons Bank Arena+
March 9 – Arlington, TX @ AT&T Stadium*

+ On Sale September 29th
^ Not a Live Nation Date
* With Billy Joel
Old 10-08-2023, 07:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

StevieÂ’s Sept/October leg is over. What are everyoneÂ’s wishes for the winter shows?

Here is mine:
1. Whole Lotta Trouble
2. Seven Wonders (well known from American Horror Story)
3. Stop DragginÂ’ My Heart Around (with story of Jimmy Iovine)
4. Sara
5. Rhiannon
6. Rooms On Fire
7. After the Glitter Fades
8. Stand Back
9. Ooh My Love
10. Talk To Me (significantly lowered for her voice)
11. Crystal
12. If Anyone Falls
13. I DonÂ’t Want To Know
14. Nightbird
15. Has Anyone Ever
16. Blue Denim
17. Edge of Seventeen
18. Leather and Lace
19. Blue Lamp
20. Gold Dust Woman
21. Landslide
Old 10-08-2023, 08:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
What are everyoneÂ’s wishes for the winter shows?
I'm not planning to go to any concert, and never been in a Stevie solo concert.

But thinking about never played live songs, I would like to see her singing The Chain demo, from Rumours: More From The Recording Sessions [Disc 3],

Of course it would have been better played by Fleetwood Mac, but since they almost always included The Chain final version at shows, it wasn't likely to happen. Plus Fleetwood Mac is practically over, so watching this version at a Stevie solo show would be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-_bGOyzU24
Old 10-08-2023, 09:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
StevieÂ’s Sept/October leg is over. What are everyoneÂ’s wishes for the winter shows?

Here is mine:
1. Whole Lotta Trouble
2. Seven Wonders (well known from American Horror Story)
3. Stop DragginÂ’ My Heart Around (with story of Jimmy Iovine)
4. Sara
5. Rhiannon
6. Rooms On Fire
7. After the Glitter Fades
8. Stand Back
9. Ooh My Love
10. Talk To Me (significantly lowered for her voice)
11. Crystal
12. If Anyone Falls
13. I DonÂ’t Want To Know
14. Nightbird
15. Has Anyone Ever
16. Blue Denim
17. Edge of Seventeen
18. Leather and Lace
19. Blue Lamp
20. Gold Dust Woman
21. Landslide
If her new setlist would be anything like this, I would definitely see her in concert. Even though I really dislike Whole Lotta Trouble, that would be a good opener. And supposedly Stevie resents I Don’t Want to Know, so I can’t imagine her ever performing that one solo.

Re: Talk to Me- have you ever heard the lower register version that was released on a compilation CD featuring hits of the 1980s? It’s a less bombastic version of Talk to Me that some folks prefer over the original. So it could definitely return to her set in this form. I also love your choices Room on Fire, Ooh My Love, Seven Womders, Blue Denim, and especially Blue Lamp!
Old 10-08-2023, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
If her new setlist would be anything like this, I would definitely see her in concert. Even though I really dislike Whole Lotta Trouble, that would be a good opener. And supposedly Stevie resents I Don’t Want to Know, so I can’t imagine her ever performing that one solo.

Re: Talk to Me- have you ever heard the lower register version that was released on a compilation CD featuring hits of the 1980s? It’s a less bombastic version of Talk to Me that some folks prefer over the original. So it could definitely return to her set in this form. I also love your choices Room on Fire, Ooh My Love, Seven Womders, Blue Denim, and especially Blue Lamp!
Talk To Me on the Street Angel tour was the best version of that song live or recorded. Period.

The chances of Stevie performing any of those songs would have the same probability of her opening with Go Your Own Way.
Old 10-08-2023, 10:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Talk To Me on the Street Angel tour was the best version of that song live or recorded. Period.

The chances of Stevie performing any of those songs would have the same probability of her opening with Go Your Own Way.
I mean she really should. The TikTok nuts would love to see her taking GYOW and making it her own. The next year of the woman!
Old 10-08-2023, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post

Heads would explode if she sang Go Your Own Way! Then again, it would be funny if Lindsay performed Edge of Seventeen! The only thing funnier than watching that would be Stevie’s reaction to watching it
Old 10-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Heads would explode if she sang Go Your Own Way! Then again, it would be funny if Lindsay performed Edge of Seventeen! The only thing funnier than watching that would be Stevie’s reaction to watching it
This board would light up like a Christmas tree and crash the internet.
Old 10-08-2023, 05:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't know it is true but in 1997 somebody posted at the old Ledge, that in the concert he or she attended, it was Lindsey who sang the last SS line You could be my... silver spring... my blue-green... colors flaaashin'
Old 10-08-2023, 01:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I can’t believe I forgot Dreams and Gypsy! How cool would it be if Stevie did a 24 song set like Fleetwood Mac and Springsteen (sometimes 29) do?!

I’d be interested to see if For What It’s Worth and Free Fallin’ leave the setlist in 2024.

Adding that I listened to the lower Talk To Me and I like it. Thank you for letting me know about it! I think they should remove the sax section, Waddy’s good at slicing parts out.

Last edited by UnwindedDreams; 10-08-2023 at 01:12 PM..
Old 10-08-2023, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I’d be interested to see Free Fallin’ leave the setlist in 2024.
Unfortunately I think we're stuck with this for the rest of our lives as sadly, it's the one song in her set that gets the loudest response. But that is mainly because of the Tom Petty montage clips she shows the crowds.
Old 10-09-2023, 07:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Unfortunately I think we're stuck with this for the rest of our lives as sadly, it's the one song in her set that gets the loudest response. But that is mainly because of the Tom Petty montage clips she shows the crowds.
The wonder of the 2016 24 Karat Gold Tour and the 2011 In Your Dreams Tours were that the setlists were without covers.

She honors Tom with Stop Draggin's introduction and Tom is on the screen too during that live performance. I would like she sang I Will Run To You, The Apartment Song, or Insider in addition to Stop Draggin'.