The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-15-2003, 02:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi Hayley! I remember you as well and you were so young! Now you must be like 21. I was 19 when I started and Im going to be 26 ( eek!)

But its nice to see you as well, even if we did butt heads back in the day ( I think I finally learned online ediquette) LOL. ( but never learned to spell!)
Old 06-15-2003, 08:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Janet
Hi Hayley! I remember you as well and you were so young! Now you must be like 21. I was 19 when I started and Im going to be 26 ( eek!)

But its nice to see you as well, even if we did butt heads back in the day ( I think I finally learned online ediquette) LOL. ( but never learned to spell!)
Janet!!

I never considered us as butting heads... I had such a thick skull, though, that even if I was butting heads with someone, it never hurt! I'm nearly 21, yep. It's crazy. I have a full-time job, I live with Luke- former Ledgie- who I've been with for nearly three years... things change! But it's always so great to come back here every once in awhile and see familiar faces.

And... I always remember you as quite a good speller, at least when it came to typing quickly all about how hot Lindsey was in chats... !
Old 06-22-2003, 09:20 PM
johnb

Hey Moe,

It's Joe.

Funny how we can't see or hear each other, but we somehow form relationships on these boards, eh?

Glad to hear the baby's cute. I was certainly shocked to read that a mommy considers her little girl cute . . .

Hope to read your stuff on this forum. If I ever get with it, I may even write a thing or two; my admiration for Mr. Buckingham's talents has grown to the point where I need to start expressing it again.

Ah, fan worship. It brings out the cornball in all of us. And ain't it great!

See ya, Moe. (Now stop reading and get back to that baby! I'm sure you haven't finished nibbling on her belly yet!)

johnb (or John B., or whatever the heck my handle was way back when . . .)
Old 06-23-2003, 10:15 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default Checking in.....

I used to post under "Nightbird". eons ago. I think I had another nickname before that, but I don't remeber it! lol. I used to post pre-Dance days. With two kids under 11 and another brand new baby just 4 mo. old, I don't have time to post much. But I always lurk and keep up on all the Mac stuff. I really love the new album.
Old 06-24-2003, 10:55 PM

Cool I'm back, too..nice to see ya'll again!!

Hey Bonnie!! Congrats, Girl!! Way To Go!

How's it up there in the great white north? I'm still in Chicago. Heading to the concert Thursday Nite at the Allstate! YAHOO!!!!!

Lorie, JohnB, Lauren, Janet, Hayley (hey, there Hayleygirl...how ya been?), Les, Barb, Chili, ...wow! I know I'm missing more than a few people here...but I never in my dreams thought there'd be this many people from '97 back here. I'm amazed!!

I know I've really missed out. Missed you guys...alot!

Anyway - all's fine here. Looking forward to the concert since I missed the Dance - HAD to go this time!!

TC all...and be back soon...

Stewy
Old 06-26-2003, 10:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Yo, Bonnie!

Yes, I remember you=:-) and the stories-I loved 'em! I think I still have a few I printed out at the time...

Congrats on the baby! She has a pretty name.

I think I've bought my house since the last time you posted-not sure-anyway I've been living in my house now for 3 years and love it. So much better than apartments.

Hi to the rest of you, too!

Vianna

"We listen to their voices, ignoring our own voice" Stevie - SOTM
"I keep the dream in my pocket, never let it fade away" Lindsey - TITN
Old 06-26-2003, 11:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by hayley
I have a full-time job, I live with Luke- former Ledgie- who I've been with for nearly three years... things change! But it's always so great to come back here every once in awhile and see familiar faces.
Hayley!!! Wow! I remember you!! If my memory serves (which it often does not), you used to live out in the central portion of the US. I remember you saying you'd never seen the ocean before (I think that was you!!) I'm almost 20 now and I'm half way through college---we were soooo young when we posted here back then. Will you be seeing Fleetwood Mac on tour?? Our man is lookin' mighty fine and playing AMAZINGLY!!! Hope to talk to you soon! (former StephanieNicks_98 aka Marissa )
Old 06-26-2003, 02:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

God I feel old! LOL!

Pip
Old 06-28-2003, 11:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: I'm back, too..nice to see ya'll again!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stewy
How's it up there in the great white north? I'm still in Chicago. Heading to the concert Thursday Nite at the Allstate! YAHOO!!!!!
Hey Stewy! I assume you're still our only Stewy and that you submitted one of those Chicago reviews in the concert review archives. Thanks for the review, glad you had such a great time!
Old 06-28-2003, 05:41 PM
Ledgie

Hi Bonnie -- I'm still around, from time to time ... started posting way back in the day (1997).
Old 06-29-2003, 03:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default i guess I should check in then....

I started coming way back in '97 in about October? I used to be addicted and prolly posted 5 times a day. I also hung out in the OLD Talk to me Chat room (the one that crashed all the time and booted you every 5 minutes and HATED my old Macintosh computer) with my ledgie friends Scott Boucher (from Vermont), Erica M. (AKA "17", from Connecticut now inthe armed forces and who knows where) and LauraTN (from Tennessee...now in Nebraska). Man....at some point in about 99 or 2000 I actually realized I had a problem and was taking everything to seiously and basically stopped coming up until a few months ago when the new album came out and I was looking for the remixes of the album. NOw i get a LOT more sun and I think my heart is healthier not sitting around on my butt all night posting and chatting. I also grew up and went to college in that time and now have a "life" and work. But man....those were fun times talking about the Mac like they were my family. LOL!

If Erica, Scott or LauraTN read this....email me! I would like to know what happend to ya'all
Old 07-01-2003, 01:22 AM

Default The Only One? I Hope So... LOL

Hey there Les,

Yeah - I think I'm still the only one brave enough to keep my original Ledgie name. Stewy really isn't that great a name...but I have to rely on name recognition here.

I indeed write that very brief review (which I still did not proof well) and had a WONDERFUL time, indeed.

Thanks for remembering..

Stewy
Old 07-11-2003, 01:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Stewy!

You were my birthday twin!! This year it'll be twenty-one for me... HAAA!

I was at Allstate that Thursday too!! I live in Chicago now- left home to go to school downtown, and now I live in the city and work out for Sony Music out in Rolling Meadows. It's so nice to see you!!

Marissa- yes, that was me! I lived in Kansas until I left for Chicago to go to college. I'm proud to say I have now seen the ocean! Luke and I have taken two wonderful trips to the San Diego/Coronado area and have enjoyed the sites.

I have seen FM- five times! Twice in the front row at Columbus (opening night) and Moline, plus Nashville (where I have a horrible picture of Luke and I taken w/ the band at the m/g), Grand Rapids, and one of the Chicago shows.

It's called overindulgence... yes, that's right. ;-)
Old 07-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Stewy!

Quote:
Originally posted by hayley
You were my birthday twin!! This year it'll be twenty-one for me... HAAA!

I was at Allstate that Thursday too!! I live in Chicago now- left home to go to school downtown, and now I live in the city and work out for Sony Music out in Rolling Meadows. It's so nice to see you!!

Marissa- yes, that was me! I lived in Kansas until I left for Chicago to go to college. I'm proud to say I have now seen the ocean! Luke and I have taken two wonderful trips to the San Diego/Coronado area and have enjoyed the sites.

I have seen FM- five times! Twice in the front row at Columbus (opening night) and Moline, plus Nashville (where I have a horrible picture of Luke and I taken w/ the band at the m/g), Grand Rapids, and one of the Chicago shows.

It's called overindulgence... yes, that's right. ;-)
More like it's called HELL YEA SONY! Hook your employee's up!! I'm dyin' for some more Mac....it's been since Philly...AHHHH!!!! Hope you have fun at the rest of the shows you go to and remember....DETAILS!!!
Old 07-17-2003, 01:23 PM

Default Good Lord!! Hayley's gonna be 21!!!!

OMG am I feeling old!!! Our little Hayleygirl is all grown up!!

I'm feelin' it,too!! I've got to say that I really wish I was 21 again...that was a blast...but I have to pretend I'm an adult now....I'm kicking up there to 36 this year. ACK!! What an year!

If I had known you were going to the Chicago show I would have had to meet up with you!!

Anyway, I'm glad you're in school here....where at downtown? There's so many places down there...it's just a maze of schools...

Ummm...and you're working for Sony, huh? Get any good music perks??

Stewy