Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-09-2021, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Lindsey is performing with Halsey on SNL

Just a heads up
Old 10-09-2021, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Lindsey on SNL

Tonight! Playing with Halsey. She seemed to be pretty obviuously lip-synching.... dunno if he was really playing or not.

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 10-09-2021 at 11:58 PM..
Old 10-10-2021, 01:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

https://celebritygig.com/halsey-perf...ingham-on-snl/

Halsey was this week’s musical guest on Saturday Night Live, which was hosted by reality superstar Kim Kardashian.

And the 27-year-old singer gave fans a major treat by delivering a stunning performance of her ballad Darling alongside legendary Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham, 72.

Earlier in the show, Halsey looked like the ultimate intergalactic babe as she belted the lyrics to her haunting hit I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God.

Musical guest: Halsey was this week’s musical guest on Saturday Night Live

Surprise: And the 27-year-old singer gave fans a major treat by delivering a stunning performance of her ballad Darling alongside legendary Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham

Donning a black veiled hat, Halsey showcased her signature falsetto into a mic stand while Lindsey effortlessly strummed an acoustic guitar.

The songstress was dressed in a black avant-garde dress with dramatic shoulder pads and exaggerated hips.

She also rocked some fingerless mesh gloves and a dramatic manicure with silver accents.

As for Lindsey, the musician kept it simple in a pair of jeans, a charcoal toned V-neck, and a leather jacket.

Stunning: Donning a black veiled hat, Halsey showcased her signature falsetto into a mic stand while Lindsey effortlessly strummed an acoustic guitar

Classic: As for Lindsey, the musician kept it simple in a pair of jeans, a charcoal toned V-neck, and a leather jacket

All the drama: Halsey rocked some fingerless mesh gloves and a dramatic manicure with silver accents

Upon the completion of their performance, Halsey could hardly contain her gratitude as she encouraged the crowd to roar for Lindsey.

The performance differed greatly in tone from her opening number, which saw the star emerge from a futuristic tunnel with smoke machines.

Halsey, who delivered her first child in July, showcased her incredible post-baby physique in a skintight bodysuit worthy of a space cadet.

Her hair was cut into an asymmetrical pixie.

Intergalactic: Earlier in the show, Halsey looked like the ultimate intergalactic babe as she belted the lyrics to her haunting hit I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God

Edgy: Her hair was cut into an asymmetrical pixie

Incredible: Halsey, who delivered her first child in July, showcased her incredible post-baby physique in a skintight bodysuit worthy of a space cadet

New music: I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God is featured on her recently release fourth studio album If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power

I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God is featured on her recently release fourth studio album If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power.

Along with her musical abilities, Halsey also got to appear in a sketch with Kim, as well as the reality star’s younger sis Khloe and mom Kris.

The hitmaker transformed into Kim’s younger half-sister Kendall Jenner for a segment titled People’s Kourt, where Kim portrayed the eldest Kardashian, Kourtney.

With SNL castmate Melissa Villaseñor playing a pregnant Kylie, Halsey’s Kendall stood beside her with her arms crossed in an all-black getup.

Acting chops? Along with her musical abilities, Halsey also got to appear in a sketch with Kim, as well as the reality star's younger sis Khloe and mom Kris

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-10-2021, 01:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-10-2021, 01:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 10-10-2021, 01:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 10-10-2021, 06:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default What's up with that

Yeah! Generous call-out to Lindsey by Halsey at the end. Harmonies too.
Old 10-10-2021, 08:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
Beautiful song. And the Shout-out to LB at the end was great!
Old 10-10-2021, 10:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

After the way Fleetwood Mac treated him, it's great to see him getting such respect.
Old 10-10-2021, 10:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Great performance. Lindsey continues to move ahead and wants to share his amazing talent with the new and young talent. I’m sure this new collection of songs will bring more of this new audience in.😎
Old 10-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Beautiful song. And the Shout-out to LB at the end was great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
After the way Fleetwood Mac treated him, it's great to see him getting such respect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
Great performance. Lindsey continues to move ahead and wants to share his amazing talent with the new and young talent. I’m sure this new collection of songs will bring more of this new audience in.😎
Boring song. Acoustic guitar never changed through the whole song. LB's harmony vocal not front and center enough. He needs a new wardrobe and some hair coloring. And gosh darn I wish that man would smile during guest performances.
Old 10-10-2021, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So happy to see Lindsey this way--He looks like a legendary guitar god getting the respect he deserves whilst the other four putrefy and fade away like the creatively burned out oldies act that they are. Thank you, Universe.
Old 10-10-2021, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Boring song. Acoustic guitar never changed through the whole song. LB's harmony vocal not front and center enough. He needs a new wardrobe and some hair coloring. And gosh darn I wish that man would smile during guest performances.
His hair is colored. The fact that it doesn’t seem to be is one I will take as a compliment.
Old 10-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

wonder if the mods want to consolidate this thread with that heads up thread Lindsey performing with Halsey on SNL? It would probably be a more appropriate title for finding later than just Lindsey on SNL which is far less identifying?

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...roHNPBrzNxzn-Y

SNL: Fans react to ‘incredible’ Halsey performance with Lindsey Buckingham
Halsey was appearing on the popular US sketch show for the fifth time

Elizabeth Aubrey

Kim Kardashian To Host ‘SNL’ This Season

Halsey returned to Saturday Night Live for their fifth performance on the show (10 October), and was joined on stage by Lindsey Buckingham.

Halsey began by singing “I’m Not A Woman, I’m A God” before later being joined by Lindsey Buckingham, who recently released his first solo album since leaving Fleetwood Mac.

The pair performed “Darling” together, with Buckingham on acoustic guitar for the performance; Buckingham also harmonised with Halsey during the song.

“Ladies and gentleman, Lindsey Buckingham!” Halsey shouted at the end of the performance, clapping along with the audience.

After the show, Halsey tweeted: “I can’t believe I just did SNL for the 5th time! It never gets old. Always electrifying and so fun to finally perform the new songs.”

Fans reacted to the moment on social media, with one describing the performance as “incredible” and another saying it was “pure magic”.

You can see more of the reaction here:

The second episode of the new season of Saturday Night Live also saw Kim Kardashian hosting.

Kardashian kicked off the show by delivering a monologue that many viewers on social media were quick to praise, with jokes about OJ Simpson, her family and Kanye West.

Soon after, her Aladdin sketch with Pete Davidson earned more praise from viewers, with fans calling the sketch “hilarious” and another joking “it needs to come to Disney Plus”. A third Twitter user said: “SNL just hit a home run with this sketch.”

Elsewhere, in one of the most talked about moments of the night, Kim Kardashian played a television judge on a spinoff of US television show The People’s Court. The spoof, titled The People’s Kourt as Kourtney Kardashian, saw Kim in character as her sister Kourtney.

Rami Malek and Jason Sudeikis will host forthcoming episodes of the long-running sketch show.

Old 10-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

there's ton of press and social media on this, as usually is on SNL. some nice captures too.