The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The people of the UK have made it known how they feel about Don.
Did nobody ever tell him it's not the done thing to embarrass the host when your in somebody else's house? Very rude man.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 07-14-2018, 12:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post

The people of the UK have made it known how they feel about Don.
Did nobody ever tell him it's not the done thing to embarrass the host when your in somebody else's house? Very rude man.
Some people in the UK don’t like Trump. Some people do. The country sold out its people to political correctness a long time ago but there is hope. Also, they wouldn’t be liberals if they didn’t whine, bitchh and protest. They protest over the opening of an envelope.

Last edited by Jondalar; 07-14-2018 at 12:40 AM..
Old 07-14-2018, 01:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Got to wonder if even half of them know
what they're protesting.

Maybe Roger Waters could borrow that
balloon.
Old 07-14-2018, 01:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Some people in the UK don’t like Trump. Some people do. The country sold out its people to political correctness a long time ago but there is hope. Also, they wouldn’t be liberals if they didn’t whine, bitchh and protest. They protest over the opening of an envelope.
Trust me, there are very, very few people in the UK that like Trump. Not talking about 'liberals' (liberal means something completely different here in the UK, by the way). Don't believe what Fox News tells you- if you believe them they say there were large numbers of pro-Trump supporters at the marches yesterday (there were actually some small groups of English Defence League white nationalists). There may be some pro-Trump people here, but trust me the vast majority of this country is staunchly anti-Trump. Maybe 98%

How funny was he yesterday- backtracking on everything he said in the interview he gave to the Sun newspaper.
'The US-UK relationship is special. Really special. Totally special. As special as special can get. Ultra- special'. What a goon.

Mick Fleetwood
Old 07-14-2018, 01:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Trust me, there are very, very few people in the UK that like Trump. Not talking about 'liberals' (liberal means something completely different here in the UK, by the way). Don't believe what Fox News tells you- if you believe them they say there were large numbers of pro-Trump supporters at the marches yesterday (there were actually some small groups of English Defence League white nationalists). There may be some pro-Trump people here, but trust me the vast majority of this country is staunchly anti-Trump. Maybe 98%

How funny was he yesterday- backtracking on everything he said in the interview he gave to the Sun newspaper.
'The US-UK relationship is special. Really special. Totally special. As special as special can get. Ultra- special'. What a goon.
I wondered where you from, so it’s the UK. We will never agree. I’m glad I switched to Republican and voted for Trump. He’s got enough confidence that people can fly as many balloons as they want. Won’t change him. 😊
Old 07-14-2018, 01:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Got to wonder if even half of them know
what they're protesting.

Maybe Roger Waters could borrow that
balloon
To borrow a line from last night's late night British TV show 'The Last Leg':
'All in all he's just another prick with a wall'

Quote:
I wondered where you from, so it’s the UK. We will never agree. I’m glad I switched to Republican and voted for Trump. He’s got enough confidence that people can fly as many balloons as they want. Won’t change him. ��

Sadly no. The Trump baby balloon was due to fly near one of his Scottish golf courses today but he's taken out an injunction to stop it from flying.

Mick Fleetwood
Old 07-14-2018, 10:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Don't worry about it. He's not your KING!
Old 07-15-2018, 12:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Don't worry about it. He's not your KING!
Right on!!! Does anyone really expect other countries to be happy about Trump when we are no longer footing the bills for them or giving them our jobs.

Last edited by Jondalar; 07-15-2018 at 01:14 AM..
Old 07-15-2018, 01:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Right on!!! Do anyone really expect other countries to be happy about Trump when we are no longer footing the bills for them or giving them our jobs.
1776 WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR!
Old 07-15-2018, 01:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Right on!!! Does anyone really expect other countries to be happy about Trump when we are no longer footing the bills for them or giving them our jobs.

He's a threat to the stability and well-being of the world. Therefore we all have a vested interest. There's a big world that exists beyond your borders.

Mick Fleetwood
Old 07-15-2018, 10:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
He's a threat to the stability and well-being of the world. Therefore we all have a vested interest. There's a big world that exists beyond your borders.
He’s a threat to globalist, liberals and to people who use the United States to foot the bill. This president will not kiss butt and do an apology tour. He likes America and it’s people. He is just what America needs.