Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislit18 View Post
yay a new place for me to post my mantra!!!

Ok so this weekend. [as a 15 almost 16 year old girl], I decided that young boys are just stupid!!!
seriously!!!

Most young guys only care about physical appearance [and trust me at my school none of them are prizes anyways, and most of the girls...too thin for thier own good and not that pretty as is], and wieght. they don't care how nice someone is, all they care about is how 'cool' or how 'sexy' some one is.

And for that young boys are stupid.
and why I am giving up hope on highschool boys forever. so no boyfriend in highschool for me. [which will also probably mean no date to prom either but whatever!]
Savage, I am glad you don't have the same attitude as these stupid young guys, and you know what, more guys should be like you.
You know what though, it really isn't only guys, [as VivFox said] girls are the same stupid way in highschool too! all they care about is looks and money, and what kindof car a guy drives. LAME.

I do have to admit that looks matter, but judging someone soley on them is the most assinine thing to do.

Its not right how older women are being treated at that grocery store Savage, and if I were you, I would take the time to talk to a manager about it. It's not right that just because these women arent 17 year old size 2 skanks they don't get someone to help them do thier job more efficently.
[no offence to anyone size 2 here, but overall girls my age are just too skinny. i know a 5'6,5'7 girl who is like a size 0...that is unhealthy really...]

people just suck.

You know, as someone who is judged on a daily basis by kids at school, that really gets to me why people have to be such idiots.
I mean I don't think I'm completely horrible [looks wise, size wise, personality wise] but for some reason, I am picked on for all of that. So as Liam said about his Aunt...it gives someone who doesn't deserve it a complex for life. And I'm sure that in a way these ladies at the supermarket are feeling the same, like they are inferior.

Blame the media for this crap. I do.
I think not having a boyfriend in highschool is an excellent idea! Always put yourself first and go after your dreams and what you want. In the end that is what makes you happy, not some stupid boy!