Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-11-2003, 04:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default European tour

Boy, I sure hope they don't hold themselves back on this tour. Lets hope, they do all the crazy stuff, wev'e heard about (esp Lindsey)....I wanna see him wear that sexy white shirt, doggy-paddle his guitar or whatever he does, "Tusk" dance with Stevie, let those lucky enough to get front row, play his guitar (Christy) and generally go nuts.I can imagine some European audiences might be somewhat cool in their enthusiasm..but come London, I hope theyr'e all warmed up and ready to have a great time, like we'll be
Old 11-11-2003, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Reading the reviews for the Sunday night show in Frankfurt, it looks like the setlist is identical and the show is pretty much unchanged in terms of appearance and "what they do". Also the "touching Lindsey and his guitar" is still very much happening, so Christy (the Lindsey part) and I (the guitar part) are happy.lol!

It's an awesome show as it is, so I'm incredibly happy to be seeing it again in a couple of weeks (and even happier for those who are first-timers!)...but just slightly disappointed about there being no change in the setlist. I would've jumped out of the window in a fit of extreme happiness if I heard they'd stuck Sisters Of The Moon in at the end of show...but alas....Fleetwood Mac have denied me of that suicidal pleasure....lol...

Last edited by seteca; 11-11-2003 at 08:06 PM..
Old 11-12-2003, 01:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Talking LMAO!!

Quote:
Originally posted by seteca
Also the "touching Lindsey and his guitar" is still very much happening, so Christy (the Lindsey part) and I (the guitar part) are happy.lol!
LOL!! Yep, I'll be happy just to see the man up close, see those baby blue eyes and just rock out!!

I wish they'd rearrange the setlist, but ah well, THANK GOD for the Soundstage special so I can FINALLY see him do Red Rover...and if it gets cut......somebody gonna get cut.

Old 11-12-2003, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: LMAO!!

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
I wish they'd rearrange the setlist, but ah well, THANK GOD for the Soundstage special so I can FINALLY see him do Red Rover...and if it gets cut......somebody gonna get cut.

This is so true, I wonder if Soundstage will find it's way onto UK TV.

Can't wait till Nov 26th at the NEC, my first of four shows

http://stillgoinginsane.fleetwoodmac-uk.com
Still Going Insane - A Lindsey Buckingham Resource
Old 11-13-2003, 11:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: LMAO!!

Quote:
Originally posted by nodmod
This is so true, I wonder if Soundstage will find it's way onto UK TV.

Can't wait till Nov 26th at the NEC, my first of four shows
Well..10 years on...we're still waiting for the Centerstage show to be broadcast on UK TV......so....lol!

Less than 2 weeks to go till Birmingham!

Old 11-15-2003, 08:53 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default Oberhausen Germany 13-11-2003

My friends and I have been waiting on a Fleetwood Mac concert for several years now and finally we succeeded to get a ticket, even it was a concert in Germany. After reading the reviews in some German papers I started to worry a little and was asking myself if I didnt expected to much.

Yesterday I got the answer on that question. What we saw was great from the beginning all to the end! From the Chain all to Goodbye Baby! Sometimes I thought I was living the whole concert in a beautiful dream! They needed a few songs to warm up, (they are like me, no 18 anymore) but when that happened life was one great party! By the time they played Come from the new album, The Mac was really back!

Lindsey played the guitar like I never saw before and even crawled upon the floor with it! They even played my 2 fav. song Big Love and So Afraid. They really did their best for 100% and that was what I did not like about the audience. They missed all the great songs standing like wooden dolls and only started to move by the time FM played Tusk. A shame for themselves because they missed a lot of fun! Maybe I try another ticket for England, who knows!

Grtz... Jac
Old 11-15-2003, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Jac...

Welcome to the Ledge!!

Glad you got to see the Mac, you should get tickets to the London December 10th show...and relive it all over again!!
Old 11-16-2003, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default okay, i posted this before...

on a dead thread, but in oberhausen, our man was on fire!!!!!

Lindsey looked even more relaxed then in Dallas and OKC. His warmth and sincereness really struck me (and my girlfriend, who always thought he was a arrogant slick arty artist- who can blame her...lol). I was sitting on Stevies side and could watch him interact with the audience all of the time. Even the speeches were a little less "pre-recorded", and the versions of Come and ISA were totally different from what I have heard in the States. Of course, with the same "anchorpoints" as usual but the "roads" towards those points just flowed from the interaction with Mick and John.
And... he seemed to be very sexually loaded, humped and jerked his Turner a lot more then I've seen before..... long way from home linds?

gerald

Old 11-16-2003, 01:15 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Re: okay, i posted this before...

Quote:
And... he seemed to be very sexually loaded, humped and jerked his Turner a lot more then I've seen before..... long way from home linds?

gerald
[/B]
Sometimes I wish my english was a little better!!! Damned!

Grtz... Jac