Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow seteca...

Old 02-10-2003, 07:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Or...(explaining why it wasn't on this album).... Annabel LeeLee!
Old 02-10-2003, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile Ha Ha Ha !!!

Good One seteca!!!

Peacekeeper song ... Lindsey
Old 02-10-2003, 10:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey, why all the focus on Lindsey's crumbcrunchers? !

What about Stevie's howlin' yappers?

I could go for a song called "Sulamith, Everybody Finds Out About The Carpet at the MGM Grand".

They little guys were trying to sing backup, you know!

lol!
Old 02-10-2003, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart Janet...

Janet - I was thrown down into a tailspin when I saw that gold band on Lindsey's finger...on his left hand.... (How's that for a music montage??) I feel sad in a weird way that he is all married now and there is Stevie standing next to him and she's not the one he's married to. I still hope they can give us some Silver Springs moments on this tour...I wonder if it give us the same feelings????????

Having said all that, I am just glad they are still making music together. Makes my life better!!
Old 02-12-2003, 10:09 AM

Jeeeesus, people!! Do you think that maybe Lindsey is married and Stevie isn't because he's less insufferable than she is? Get over it already.

[I mean no disrespect, of course.]
Old 02-12-2003, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by CarneVaca
Do you think that maybe Lindsey is married and Stevie isn't because he's less insufferable than she is?
God knows I'd want a husband who spends the better part of our marriage holed up in his studio obsessing over the minutiae of the songs he's been working on for eight years... coming upstairs just long enough to get me pregnant a couple of times, and then disappearing into his studio again.
Where do I sign up?

Seriously though, it's really cool that Lindsey's happily married and has a family now... and it's also cool that Stevie is happy doing her thing, while remaining single. She doesn't seem preoccupied with the notion that one has to be partnered in order to be validated as a person, and I have a lot of respect for that.

At any rate, I think that whatever chemistry Lindsey & Stevie have always shared, will still be there on that stage for this tour.
Single or married, there seems to be an interesting spark between them which lends itself to the music, and vice versa... and I doubt that will ever change.

Johnny Stew
Old 02-12-2003, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew
God knows I'd want a husband who spends the better part of our marriage holed up in his studio obsessing over the minutiae of the songs he's been working on for eight years... coming upstairs just long enough to get me pregnant a couple of times, and then disappearing into his studio again.
Where do I sign up?
Dude, a lot of women would agree with that. I have no doubt.
Old 02-12-2003, 06:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew
... coming upstairs just long enough to get me pregnant a couple of times, and then disappearing into his studio again.
lmao!!

Old 02-13-2003, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lightbulb LMAO!!

Oh mercy, there has been WAY too humorous posts here lately... Keep it up!!

I think Lindsey is VERY open to having his wife/kids in the studio with him. That pic of him with lil Will with the headphones on is TOO CUTE!!! I hope he teaches that kiddo how to play guitar early on so he can be a pro just like DAD!! YAY to Kristen for not being some jealous witch who is bitter about Lindsey and Stevie's relationship!! I like her, from what I saw on Lindsey's BTM...she seems down to earth and supportive...how a wife should be, IMO.
Old 02-13-2003, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: LMAO!!

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
YAY to Kristen for not being some jealous witch who is bitter about Lindsey and Stevie's relationship!! I like her, from what I saw on Lindsey's BTM...she seems down to earth and supportive...how a wife should be, IMO.
I agree with that!
I think Linds and Stevie's relationship scarred them both for life, and left them enough pain to last them another dozen albums and tours at least. Sure, they're both over it in their lives, but start that music, and boy, it stirs up that emotion in them and re-opens the wounds if they're breaking up all over again each time they step on stage (hopefully into the studio too). You gotta love it. Stop the music, and it's back to their lives, back to having been over each other for years.
The magical chemical reaction that happens is triggered by the music. Like some musical genius said, music rings truer to things inside than speech. It's the same reason a song can make you cry where if you just heard or saw the words it wouldn't do a thing for you. The same reason a song from some past time in your life can flood you with emotion and conjure up the same image every time you hear it.
I think we can be guaranteed plenty of Silver Springs moments on this tour, and if Kristin is smart (and I think she is), she'll be smiling and applauding again because she's married to a man who has a real connection to his own emotions, and the most beautiful way of expressing them.
-Sonia
"So I close my eyes softly... till I become that part of the wind that we all long for sometimes. And to those that I love like a ghost through a fog, like a charmed hour and a haunted song, and the angel... of my dreams"

"All alone we suffer. Oh, to steal your heart away."
Old 02-13-2003, 01:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation BTW

I know this is kinda off topic since this is the Lindsey forum, but...
Wondergirl got me thinking about how Kristin seems like a good wife for Linds...I kinda want Stevie to get a man like that! Someone who's really down to earth and supportive and beautiful and treats her well. Too bad men can't get pregnant though, .... hehe.
-Sonia
"So I close my eyes softly... till I become that part of the wind that we all long for sometimes. And to those that I love like a ghost through a fog, like a charmed hour and a haunted song, and the angel... of my dreams"

"All alone we suffer. Oh, to steal your heart away."
Old 02-13-2003, 10:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Sonia...

ME TOO!! I wish Stevie could find a good man who loves her for HER and treats her well and vice versa...
Old 02-13-2003, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Please don't hate me...

Quote:
Originally posted by seteca
I think you'll be happily surprised Janet...I have a feeling this tour may well be their best ever, specifically because of Lindsey's (relatively) new situation. I think he will be more focused than ever, and deliver the best performances of his life.

aaaaaaaaahhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha uhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah heeee heeee ahhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahah choke choke cough hehehehehe uuuhhhhh hahaahaaa
Old 02-14-2003, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

um.........................

.............what Jessica Leigh said!