Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Scranton show cancelled

someone on Mick's board said the radio stations are saying the show might be cancelled due to illness and someone called the venue and there's a message saying there will be an announcement made at 11:00 am.

Sorry to hear Stevie's not feeling better if they're thinking of cancelling on such short notice.

UPDATED: This has been posted on Ticketmaster

AN EVENING WITH
FLEETWOOD MAC
VHI/VHI CLASSIC PRESENTS
FORD PAVILION AT MONTAGE
NO CAMERAS/BOTTLES/CANS
PSTPND*NEW DATE T.B.A.*

Last edited by Cour; 06-01-2004 at 10:21 AM..
Old 06-01-2004, 10:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

http://www.rock107.com/

reports as of now that the show is postponed.

EEKKK

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 06-01-2004, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default So sorry!

I am so sorry for all of you tickets holders. The good news is it does say postponed unlike the Bristow show. Hopefully, they will reschedule soon and you guys can have a rocking time. Poor Stevie. I really hope she starts feeling better soon. I had a feeling something like this might happen after watching her on Saturday. GET WELL STEVIE!

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 06-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I hope she gets well soon. As I said, the other night in Holmdel, Kim kept changing what looked like heat patches on her neck. She was clearly having some trouble...she'd occassionally rub her neck...

I really do think a lot can be attributed to the constant flux in temperature. She came from down south where the heat and humidity had been terrible. Now, in the north east we've had colder weather and a lot of severe thunderstorms. My body is totally dead so for her, someone who has to travel all the time, it cannot be good.

Hugs and much love to Stevie for a speedy recovery. To everyone that was supposed to go to the show tonight, I'm so sorry for you guys. I'm glad it seems as though they'll reschedule. Hopefully they'll reschedule the show in VA as well. Perhaps this was what John meant by touring into August.
Old 06-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Oh no. Please get well Stevie.
Old 06-01-2004, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie
I'm so sorry for you guys. I'm glad it seems as though they'll reschedule. Hopefully they'll reschedule the show in VA as well. Perhaps this was what John meant by touring into August.
I think you're on to something there, Riss.

To everyone who was going to Scranton tonight, I am sooooo sorry your show isn't happening tonight. But it's great to hear that they're rescheduling. I'm sure this means that Bristow will be rescheduled too. Stevie must be very very sick if they're postponing another show. *good vibes for the rest of the week* Stevie we love you and we hope you feel better soon! Get some rest, lady!
Old 06-01-2004, 12:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Sranton Show

Are you all sure that the Scranton show is postponed? Ticketmaster is still selling tickets to this show and I would think that if it was postponed or cancelled that ticketmaster would stop selling tickets. I assume you could call the venue and see what is going on.
Old 06-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok now TM shows the show as postponed but moved to the 10th when the Pittsburgh show would be. I am sooo upset. I have pitt tickets for the Pittsburgh show and dont want it to be cancelled. You gotta be kidding me.
Old 06-01-2004, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125
Ok now TM shows the show as postponed but moved to the 10th when the Pittsburgh show would be. I am sooo upset. I have pitt tickets for the Pittsburgh show and dont want it to be cancelled. You gotta be kidding me.
Well, they're also still selling tickets for the Pittsburgh show, so I wouldn't panic yet.

Carol
Old 06-01-2004, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah I will try not to panic but I just have this bad feeling about it.
Old 06-01-2004, 12:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

NOOO! I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster. At first the guy said there was never a Fleetwood Mac concert scheduled for June 1st. I told him check my order, because I had a ticket for it. He pulled up the event page and said that the show is indeed postponed until June 10th. I then asked him about the Pittsburgh show which was supposed to be on the 10th, and he said Pittsburgh is not listed anywhere and is likely cancelled. By no means official, but that's what I was told. (It doesn't make much sense to cancel/postpone one show to make up another, but when has Fleetwood Mac ever made sense )

Whatever the deal is, I'm sorry for anyone who won't be able to see them now. I don't think I can get to Scranton on the 10th, so I'm just going to opt for the refund. It really is true -- as much as I wanted the chance to see them again, this last leg was not the best idea. They should have changed the setlist after the first leg and before they went to Europe, then ended on a high note after Australia. Still, I can't wait until the CA shows now, barring any further postponements/cancellations. I hope Stevie feels better soon.

Last edited by EnchantedSLN; 06-01-2004 at 12:37 PM..
Old 06-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Ledgie

I called Montage twice and they told me that the show is now June 10 and that the Pittsburg show has been concelled. I'm SO confused

Ashley

Ashley
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Old 06-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevies_clone55
I called Montage twice and they told me that the show is now June 10 and that the Pittsburg show has been concelled. I'm SO confused

Ashley
Now I'm confused too.... I'm not too updated on my Pennsylvanian geography, but isn't Pittsburgh way bigger than Scranton? Why not have the show there since it's a bigger area? And why cancel the show in the bigger city? Excuse this ignorant post, Pennsylvanians, I just really don't know.
Old 06-01-2004, 01:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah you are right that Pittsburgh is way bigger then Scranton but Scranton isnt too far from Philly so maybe they area getting those people too but the Post Gazette is just about in West Virginia so you would think they would get those people too. Fleetwood Mac usually sells a lot of tickets when they come to Pittsburgh but I dont know what the heck is going on now. I dont mind if they reschedule the Pittsburgh show but they just cannot cancel it for the Scranton show. That would be so unfair.
Old 06-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Poor Stevie, I hope she gets better for next week! I do hope this does not affect the Hartford show at all