Old 03-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Dear Alaina,

Don't sing ever again.

Sincerely,
America.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It's sad that a large group of Americans have to ruin the voting process for ****s and giggles. It is the judges fault, however, for putting "bad singers"
in the voting rounds. Personally, they make bad decisions from time to time. I think they pick mediocre singers to boost the good singers to the Top 12.....I think it's going to backfire this season.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I saw which two girls left and the second guy (called up at the same time as Sanjaya), but who was the first guy?
Old 03-01-2007, 11:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxxed View Post
I saw which two girls left and the second guy (called up at the same time as Sanjaya), but who was the first guy?
Nick.

I'm mad about who got kicked off. AJ and Leslie are way better than Sanjaya and Antonella. Maybe the judges should have some say in the vote until the top 12 are established so that people who suck don't continue on.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden braid View Post
Nick.

I'm mad about who got kicked off. AJ and Leslie are way better than Sanjaya and Antonella. Maybe the judges should have some say in the vote until the top 12 are established so that people who suck don't continue on.
ITA. It's ridiculous. Sure it's kind of funny to make someone think they're popular because they're good (when they're really not.) But what about the people that are actually talented? That's really ****ty & unfair to them, that they may lose out on a chance for a real career because of it.

And wtf happened to Pickler? She looked old, way too much makeup & I hate the short over-styled hair on her. And trashy. And busty. Is she trying to be a young Dolly? I don't remember those tits being there last year - I think Seacrest implied that she had implants when he asked her "what did you buy with the money you got from Idol?" and she kept saying "Shoes!" & he asked "Are you sure that's all you bought?"
Old 03-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
ITA. It's ridiculous. Sure it's kind of funny to make someone think they're popular because they're good (when they're really not.) But what about the people that are actually talented? That's really ****ty & unfair to them, that they may lose out on a chance for a real career because of it.

And wtf happened to Pickler? She looked old, way too much makeup & I hate the short over-styled hair on her. And trashy. And busty. Is she trying to be a young Dolly? I don't remember those tits being there last year - I think Seacrest implied that she had implants when he asked her "what did you buy with the money you got from Idol?" and she kept saying "Shoes!" & he asked "Are you sure that's all you bought?"
Old 03-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I know. AJ was probably one of the best males, vocally. He was actually entertaining to watch. And Leslie wasn't that bad of a singer. She could have lasted another week, IMO. Antonella and Sanjaya shouldn't have made it to the top 24 anyway. They were easy targets from the get-go and will probably make the Top 12.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She looked AWFUL and I definitely thought that's what Ryan was implying. Money has not done good things for her appearance. And I thought her song sounded like ****.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden braid View Post
Nick.

I agree...
Old 03-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

so i missed the results show but ugh. i cannot believe antonella is still on this goddamn show. seriously. she sucks copious amounts of ass. she should have been the one to go last week (though i thought the girl who left last week had a foul attitude, at least she sang better). i didn't know about that website but that's pretty ridiculous.

boo american idol. booo.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
She reminded me more of the 70's Tammy Wynette look than Dolly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 03-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This is my first post in a loooooooooong time.

This is also the first time I have ever watched this cheezy show and only because my best friend wanted me to watch it so I could talk with her about it.

Melinda, Lakisha and Stephanie are my front runners. Antonella is my underdog cause she's just HOT. Who cares how she sounds, she's pleasant enough and a dream to watch.

Everyone voted off so far deserves to be voted off, although Haley sucks. She's terrible and I hope goes bye bye this week. That song she sang last week and her performance was so Velveeta. I was laughing through it.

As for the boys, AJ was yawn inducing. Yes, he's a good singer, but nothing special. There are plenty of singers with his type of voice in the music industry, he's nothing special. Pedro was also boring, no special something. The Raja dude is actually cool because he's different and he can sing (although I never vote for him). The bald dude needs to go. He's borderline Michael Bolton and super boring on stage. Imagine an entire concert of him; cheez-wiz.

America sure is funny how they vote, which makes this show even more silly. I need to stop watching. Add it to the list of crap TV.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi, Richard! Don't be such a stranger!

The cheese factor is still a little high for me at this point in the season - plus, I just don't want to watch 3 to 4 hours of AI a week, or whatever it is. I'll wait until they get to the real finalists stage, and even then, I'll probably just 1/2-assed watch/listen while I'm in another room...
Old 03-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

wow.

That was horrible. I did not enjoy one guy performance tonight.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What a crappy show. I only liked Blake, but he was better last week.

Sanjaya - terrible. Phil? Horrid, and scary. Chris R? Gotta play my Keith Urban CD to get that heinous version of "Tonight I Wanna Cry" out of my head.