User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Different sounds

Hi, this is my first time posting in this particular part of the ledge. I've found out during a recent visit with a friend, to which I put in a pre-lindsey/stevie mac cd and he was clueless to who it was.

I noticed for the really the first time how much different sounding the mac used to be. I'm honestly think the band should have had a name change somewhere down the line since the sounds are so different. There are though some common threads throughout the changes in the mac, but still. What do you think?

Also, does anyone know if the new peter green and splinter group cd is going to be sound like. I"ve found myself getting more and more into liking peter's stlye over lindsey's a bit and wanted to know what solo cd do i need to get.

Posting Rules