User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-30-2022, 11:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I got confused and thought the “new” song of this title was her old song of the same title from IN YOUR DREAMS!

Yeah, her cover version is solid. Good. Not anything earth shattering.
Yes when I looked for this song at YouTube, it first appeared the official video of the song from IYD album. Needed a couple of seconds to realize there was another one.
Old 10-01-2022, 03:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Anyone know how many sales this song had in its first week? Did it top any charts?
It had a lower entry point than her three most successful singles, "Bette Davis Eyes, Black Velvet and Just Like the One Winged Dove."
Old 10-02-2022, 11:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
It had a lower entry point than her three most successful singles, "Bette Davis Eyes, Black Velvet and Just Like the One Winged Dove."
It won't be possible to break the records that Show Them The Way did.
Old 10-02-2022, 05:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Old 10-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No one really cares about that. I love the fact she will put out a song whenever she feels like it, sings with other performers on songs whenever she feels like it, and tours whenever she feels like it.
Old 10-11-2022, 05:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
No one really cares about that. I love the fact she will put out a song whenever she feels like it, sings with other performers on songs whenever she feels like it, and tours whenever she feels like it.
If For What It's Worth had charted in the Top 10, there wouldn't have been Stevie fans posting about that? There would have been dozens. And I think Stevie would have too.
There are people who care. It's just convenient to not acknowledge that Show Them the Way and For What It's Worth weren't successful on the charts. Just like Songbird Compilation, Mike Campbell's records, and Lindsey's.
Old 10-11-2022, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You should post pics of your shrine. Seriously.
Old 10-12-2022, 03:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Why are you constantly so rude to so many people? It is unbelievable to me that you get away with it because the moderators find a way to excuse your behavior. You must be one miserable person. And of course I'll probably get "in trouble" for saying this even though you won't. You have tried to insult me with this phrase before and I have already said I only have digital music, do not collect any memorabilia for Stevie/FM other than various books.

Last edited by StevieandChris; 10-12-2022 at 03:48 AM..
Old 10-12-2022, 03:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If For What It's Worth had charted in the Top 10, there wouldn't have been Stevie fans posting about that? There would have been dozens. And I think Stevie would have too.
There are people who care. It's just convenient to not acknowledge that Show Them the Way and For What It's Worth weren't successful on the charts. Just like Songbird Compilation, Mike Campbell's records, and Lindsey's.
We would have celebrated the news, yes. I was happy when it did do well on the iTunes chart. But charts are not the be all end all. I don't waste my time or get off by looking up the charts of singers I no longer like in order to be able to post something negative about said singer.
Old 10-12-2022, 04:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Also, here is your response when someone DID post about numbers in a positive way. You didn't care then. https://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showp...8&postcount=45

But when I say it doesn't matter and share what I appreciate you ask me to post a shrine photo.

There's also a post from me saying how the haters will care about numbers if it was used in a negative way.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
We would have celebrated the news, yes. I was happy when it did do well on the iTunes chart. But charts are not the be all end all. I don't waste my time or get off by looking up the charts of singers I no longer like in order to be able to post something negative about said singer.
Of course, you must be a very busy person! Thank you for visiting and letting us know that all posts about Stevie must be positive! Also for sharing the vulgar term "get off"!
Old 10-12-2022, 06:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Of course, you must be a very busy person! Thank you for visiting and letting us know that all posts about Stevie must be positive! Also for sharing the vulgar term "get off"!
Just describing at as I see it, and this is hardly as vulgar as some of the comments made over the years about Stevie's sex life by various members. Give me a break.

And I never said all posts had to be positive. As for busy, yes. If I don't like a musician any longer I don't waste my time seeing how the singer charted.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Why are you constantly so rude to so many people? It is unbelievable to me that you get away with it because the moderators find a way to excuse your behavior. You must be one miserable person. And of course I'll probably get "in trouble" for saying this even though you won't. You have tried to insult me with this phrase before and I have already said I only have digital music, do not collect any memorabilia for Stevie/FM other than various books.
You're clearly a huge STEVIE fan, so what's wrong with asking to see your shrine? I was throwing away stuff while moving a few weeks back, and couldn't manage to toss the "long box" for Bella Donna, that I've held on to for 30 years.
Old 10-12-2022, 10:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You're clearly a huge STEVIE fan, so what's wrong with asking to see your shrine? I was throwing away stuff while moving a few weeks back, and couldn't manage to toss the "long box" for Bella Donna, that I've held on to for 30 years.
We both know exactly what you meant. You have made no secret about what you think about Stevie and her fans. It was a dig to imply I am a brainless worshipper and you know it. In other words, it was a thinly disguised attack that you can get away with doing without being held accountable for breaking the rules we are supposed to be following
Old 10-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Just describing at as I see it, and this is hardly as vulgar as some of the comments made over the years about Stevie's sex life by various members. Give me a break.

And I never said all posts had to be positive. As for busy, yes. If I don't like a musician any longer I don't waste my time seeing how the singer charted.
Visiting this board might be wasting your time. You may want to check in with Stevie Nicks twitter.