User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-17-2019, 01:32 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I didn't know I was being rude by posting reviews of other fans that were at those concerts just like you. Why is it your review better than those of other fans that were there?

Prove you wrong? Why am I trying to prove you wrong? If you don't like other people's experiences at those concerts, that's pretty much your problem, not mine.

Don't worry, next time I will ask for your permission before posting.
Oh sure, Jen.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Everytime I tried to load The Ledge last two weeks, it didnt work... finally I thought it´s gone .

So I was in Berlin at concert and it was great, as allways to see Fleetwood Mac live. Yeah, of course Lindsey is missed. I was not near any loudspeaker or sth, so I didnt hear any mistakes or how Christine or Stevie were struggling with their voices. I have to say that Christine sounded good to me, yeah of course she´s not 40 anymore, but to be honest I expected her voice to be worse... it was really fine. I was actually surprised of shape of Stevie´s voice. I guess it was still about the pneumonia she get through, because on the videos on youtobe of later gigs it get better. In Berlin we heard a lot how she changed the heights of singing in songs like Dreams or Rhiannon, she totally didnt get that high as she should on that song, that was a little disappointing. Also I was disappointed that the gig had to last only 2 hours because of noise after 22 o´clock. So there was no All Over Again, no Gold Dust Woman, no Tell Me All The Things You Do.... pity that they didnt bring back Isn´t It Midnight instead of Hold Me.

And yeah, the heavy rain was not nice too :-D. It would be so great to have nice weather there when its open air concert... but we were not lucky. At least it didnt rain the whole time. The atmosphere was great anyway.

I saw Fleetwood Mac in 2009, 2013 and 2015, so this time it was for the 4th time and it was special in one thing, because I was there with my boyfriend. I was there alone allways, but Im not single anymore, so that was nice. Even that he´s no Fleetwood Mac fan as I am, but he said that it was nice concert :-D.

And Don't Dream It's Over is great song, I like it.

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!

Last edited by Matthew; 06-22-2019 at 10:44 AM..
Old 06-22-2019, 04:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Glad you kept trying and finally got on to leave your review.