User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Hello

Hi Everyone,

I have recently joined and wanted to introduce myself.

I live in Melbourne, Australia and look forward to becoming a part of this community

Avalon Blessings

Gypsy
)O(
Old 12-03-2011, 07:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonmagick View Post
Hi Everyone,

I have recently joined and wanted to introduce myself.

I live in Melbourne, Australia and look forward to becoming a part of this community

Avalon Blessings

Gypsy
)O(
Welcome to the Ledge... make yourself at home!
Old 12-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Ledgie

Hi everyone!

I joined the ledge around a month ago and I'm wanting to be more active on the boards so I decided I may as well introduce myself! I'm 20 years old and love every single aspect of Fleetwood Mac. So far, the only live shows I've been to are Stevie (in Cincinnati) and Lindsey (in Newark, OH). They were both absolutely spectacular. Lindsey slapped my hand during Go Your Own Way(best moment of my life) but unfortunately I couldn't make it up to the stage for the edge walk

I'm so happy to be here and be surrounded by so many FM fans, can't wait to see what's in store!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustGypsy View Post
Hi everyone!

I joined the ledge around a month ago and I'm wanting to be more active on the boards so I decided I may as well introduce myself! I'm 20 years old and love every single aspect of Fleetwood Mac. So far, the only live shows I've been to are Stevie (in Cincinnati) and Lindsey (in Newark, OH). They were both absolutely spectacular. Lindsey slapped my hand during Go Your Own Way(best moment of my life) but unfortunately I couldn't make it up to the stage for the edge walk

I'm so happy to be here and be surrounded by so many FM fans, can't wait to see what's in store!
Hi- glad to have you here!
Old 12-18-2011, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi, I'm David. I waited a long time for a good live album from the pop incarnation of the band. When I got tired of waiting, I made my own live album. This was some years ago. I'm Facebook friends with Jannie here.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 07-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Junior Ledgie

I'm new to this so here goes... i have 2 front row center section with meet and greet to see lindsey in spartanburg sc on the 29th i believe.... if anyone wants to buy them please let me know... @ beachbum1959@yahoo.com
Old 12-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default hello, I am a FM fanatic!

Hi all, I am new here and am really excited about the upcoming FM tour. I was a member of SevenWonders for awhile and I want to reconnect with other FM/SN fans. I love the band and discussing anything FM...they are my favorite. I have to say I'm a little disappointed in Stevie (and I love the woman) not recording or wanting to do a new album.....seems I love them most working/touring together.

I have been a fan since 83-87, when I knew of SN, then realized she was a member of FM. Yes, I am well into my 30's and around the time of RAL I had no idea that Stevie (in her mind) had a “side” band. But since then I have come to appreciate (ALL Mac) esp Chris and Bob Welch eras, and Green.

Anywho, I am Ron Alan and I currently live in Ohio trying to put the pieces back together in this crazy world we call earth. One day I'd like to relocate to a warm, sunny space in the south. I currently work as a public servant...but often wonder what I could accomplish as a lyric/poetic analysist or simply put interpreter. One day I would like to finish Grad school by interpreting the lyrics in modern and classic music. We all can Dream, right?
Old 12-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Supporting Ledgie

^Welcome Ron.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default It's been so long for me here....

Just me. Ocie. Getting back into meeting some new people on here that are fans.

Good to see that there is an influx of younger people that are getting into the music, keep it alive, keep it going.

Hope to strike up some conversations I sit at a desk all day and can multi task.

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season filled with music, love, and inspiration.

https://www.facebook.com/StevieNicksTribute

https://www.facebook.com/OcieMelansonRocks

Old 01-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi, I`m Kim, a 17 y/o 10th grade student from Georgia.
Musically, I love FM,of course, and most rock/metal from the 60s to the present.
I also have a mild disability called Cerebral Pasly, which affects my left aide.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Info on Mick's Paiste Gong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
It's great to see new members and "old" lurkers getting in on all of the recent excitement. Introduce yourself- we are glad to have you here!
Hi Everyone,
I found this site while searching for photos of Mick Fleetwood on stage from 1970 through 1992. During this time period, Mick almost always had his 36" Paiste gong positioned directly behind him.
In 1992, he commissioned Pamelina (from Fender Custom-shop fame), to paint the gong with the "Shakin' the Cage" album art. After that, he only used the Paiste gong with "The Zoo", and switched to a Zildjian gong when he played with Fleetwood Mac- which he still uses to this day.
Anyway, I own the Paiste gong he used for 23 years. You can see it at fleetwoodgong.com, lots of photos and info there that I've put together over the last few years.
I'm very pleased to find here at The Ledge dozens of pictures of the Paiste gong on stage that I've never seen before.
Old 08-18-2013, 02:16 AM
Junior Ledgie

Heyyy I'm Bec! Long time lurker of The Ledge forum, down here in Australia, and I decided over time that I wanted to add to lots of stuff on here, so I did the obvious and got an account! Woohoo! Anyway, it's awesome to be here!! I'm only 14 years old and a BIG Fleetwood Mac fan. They've been my fave band since I was about three years old and I heard Landslide for the first time. (but the best FM song for me is probably Beautiful Child)

Erm, my favourite Stevie solo album is Rock A Little, just love Talk To Me and If I were You, the album itself didn't do as well as the 2 before it but I just love the music.
And my favourite solo album of Lindsey's is by far Go Insane. Somehow it just does it for me. More electric than the traditional instrumentals on his other albums. Just different and awesomely weird, I suppose.
I really don't know a thing about Christine's solo stuff, never really followed through with it as much as SN or LB's.

I'm definitely a Tusk girl, coz I love the creativity in it and the contrast from Rumours, that's what makes FM as a band stand out for me. And the fact that Lindsey did a lot of the work by himself is kinda inspirational.
I love both Lindsey and Stevie probably the most (it's sooo hard!).... Lindsey's so incredibly talented in every way and Stevie's voice is amazing. Again, glad to be here!

Last edited by TotallyTusked; 08-18-2013 at 02:41 AM..
Old 08-18-2013, 04:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Welcome TotallyTusked! Hope you enjoy your time here. How cool to be a FM fan so young.

Jeesh. You guys know what music I liked when I was 14?

Celine Dion.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Jeesh. You guys know what music I liked when I was 14?
Celine Dion.
ROTFL
Old 08-18-2013, 07:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkCollins View Post
Hello. Long time lurker here.
Are you also a fan of Pink and a fan of Dark Shadows? Welcome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyTusked View Post
Heyyy I'm Bec!
Welcome. So young with such great taste in music. Glad to have you!