User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
You’re correct: it’s not a new single interview, but a cobbling together of old statements that have been mashed together for a puff piece. I have been reading a number of these lately, all relating to Stevie in Fleetwood Mac. My guess is that they’ve been released by the same person/persons and that the writer/writers are working in tandem with Nick’s publicity machine. She’s hard at work ensuring immediately accessible documents reflect her version of the band history.
Her version. Is her version of ANYTHING accurate? She's a LOON.
Old 12-04-2021, 01:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Her version. Is her version of ANYTHING accurate? She's a LOON.
I think the coke abuse and klonopin really whacked her memory, short and long term.
Old 12-04-2021, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I think the coke abuse and klonopin really whacked her memory, short and long term.
Life is about choices. She's made some really bad ones. It's amazing that she went as far as she did, and even more so, survived it all.
Old 12-05-2021, 01:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

How Stevie Nicks says "I don't want to hang up my rock 'n' roll shoes" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGEvFwG8FM8):

"I don’t want to not pull on those boots again."

Last edited by cbBen; 12-05-2021 at 04:14 AM..
Old 12-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Life is about choices. She's made some really bad ones.
I agree partially. Klonopin (Clonazepam) was prescribed by a doctor, or so I read. I think that was true, since clonazepam is usually prescribed. I had an elderly aunt that was prescribed who was prescribed clonazepam, to calm her nerves, and I saw how her senile dementia got worse.

Once she got addicted to klonopin, I guess it was very hard to stop, to decide to go to rehab. Unfortunately, yes sure that made her to take the worse decisions in her life, her job, etc.

And I do agree those drugs really whacked her memory, short and long term. Specially klonopin. That drug really burns brains.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
I agree partially. Klonopin (Clonazepam) was prescribed by a doctor, or so I read. I think that was true, since clonazepam is usually prescribed. I had an elderly aunt that was prescribed who was prescribed clonazepam, to calm her nerves, and I saw how her senile dementia got worse.

Once she got addicted to klonopin, I guess it was very hard to stop, to decide to go to rehab. Unfortunately, yes sure that made her to take the worse decisions in her life, her job, etc.

And I do agree those drugs really whacked her memory, short and long term. Specially klonopin. That drug really burns brains.
I have a relative and another friend who are both on Klonopin. They minute they tell me that the doctor prescribed that to them, I tell them Stevie's story, warning them of the dangers.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post

I'm very sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope she had peace.

I think a psychiatrist gave her prescription for Klonopin. She said he wanted to get her in a state where she'd answer all his questions about the rock and roll world.