Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-31-2020, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
$he's got it all. And yet $he doesn't.

I KNOW that $he longs for what he has. He won the life game, and $he's just got her empty stardom. Surrounded by yes girls. PAID yes girls. No one could convince me that $he doesn't long for what he has now.
Does she ever.......and you know what??? I have NO sympathy for her, NONE. She chose her bed, bought it, paid for it, and laid in it (very rarely alone it would appear), but now she's stuck in it alone, for the rest of her life.

I'm so happy for him and Kristen, and his kids. That place looks incredible.
Old 08-31-2020, 05:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Does she ever.......and you know what??? I have NO sympathy for her, NONE. She chose her bed, bought it, paid for it, and laid in it (very rarely alone it would appear), but now she's stuck in it alone, for the rest of her life.

I'm so happy for him and Kristen, and his kids. That place looks incredible.
Me either. $he was in the Army, and couldn't take 9 months off to have a baby. Tell that to Madonna or Cher, or anyone else that found the time. $he's such a victim(of herself). Her own narcissism bought this empty life $he's now stuck with.
Old 09-03-2020, 12:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Given what the last house sold for, this place is practically a slum. How the mighty have fallen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Yes that settlement money made it an easy cash offer
The big sale of their huge house is quite the nest egg for the rest of their kid's lives.

Now Lindsey can say he lives below a great mountain in the shape of a huge beast. Its quite the sanctuary.
I'm guessing quite a bit of the money from the house he sold went straight into the new custom-built house they built just down the street, new studio and all And the care and feeding of the horses his wife and daughters have and all the equestrian competitions they compete in.

This new place looks like a nice getaway. Though as someone mentioned, do either of them actually golf? I just don't see Lindsey as a golfer, but you never know. I would have thought they would have gotten a place near his wife's stables up north

I suspect inheriting rights to his royalties will be a nice nest egg for the kids

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 09-03-2020 at 12:27 AM..
Old 09-06-2020, 06:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The La Quinta Waldorf Resort is one of my favorite spots to get away. Gorgeous views of the mountains.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
$he's got it all. And yet $he doesn't.

I KNOW that $he longs for what he has. He won the life game, and $he's just got her empty stardom. Surrounded by yes girls. PAID yes girls. No one could convince me that $he doesn't long for what he has now.
YUP! Those who claim it's about LB's jealousy have it all wrong. Is LB a bit jealous of her solo success? Sure. But the reason she had him fired is her jealousy of the riches and success he has. And I ain't talking about money or fame.