The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default new (unseen) interview from oct 2012 (extra)

there was an extra interview with LB that aired some time around OMS came out (was it oct 2012?). apparently we saw just a small snippet of what was actually recorded. this is really cool to watch, with a little banter before the actual interview... all together 16+ minutes.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 06-13-2014, 09:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
all together 16+ minutes.
Like I have that long to live.

So, when he says he might go on a hike, does he mean in the mountains or does he just mean, "walk around the neighborhood?"

Michele
Old 06-14-2014, 07:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

great find elle, thanks for sharing! The interviewer was a bit too smiley/smirky for me at times but great example of LB being LB!
Old 06-15-2014, 03:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Arrow

For the first time I just saw some clips of Lindsey sitting in with Nine Inch Nails. I knew next to nothing about that band.

To each their own, but it was hard to watch. There is nothing appealing about the band, the music, and especially the singer. It was a horrible experience and took some endurance just to watch a few minutes of the performances. If I had to watch any more of it, I'd want someone to hammer a nine inch nail in my head.

How did Lindsey ever get involved with the group? The music is dark and aggressive, but not in a good way. It's just cock rock gone wrong. I wish I could take back the little time I spent hearing and watching it.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
For the first time I just saw some clips of Lindsey sitting in with Nine Inch Nails. I knew next to nothing about that band.

To each their own, but it was hard to watch. There is nothing appealing about the band, the music, and especially the singer. It was a horrible experience and took some endurance just to watch a few minutes of the performances. If I had to watch any more of it, I'd want someone to hammer a nine inch nail in my head.

How did Lindsey ever get involved with the group? The music is dark and aggressive, but not in a good way. It's just cock rock gone wrong. I wish I could take back the little time I spent hearing and watching it.
there are CLIPS that one can see of Lindsey sitting in with Nine Inch Nails?? (i'm assuming you are talking about something other than Copy of A performance from the grammys?) please do share whatever you saw!!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"