User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-15-2023, 08:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
They made some tea and brushed each other's hair.
I love the moment in the Tusk photo shoot when Lindsey is trying to smooth Christine’s hair. The photographer kept trying to straighten it, when it was blowing and Lindsey tried too.

Of the things we want, I would like all the photo shoot video with no editing, if any more of that exists.
Old 01-15-2023, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
which band? Fleetwood Mac? there is no Fleetwood Mac as a current legal entity, so nobody is a band member.

historically, they are all FM band members.
And, as a legal entity, the Rumours configuration of the band still exists. It collects profits.
Old 01-15-2023, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
We’ll never know exactly what happened in that room, and it’s really not worth the effort to speculate. The only thing we know is that Stevie and Lindsey were able to put their differences aside enough to be in the same room to pay their respects to their fallen bandmate. That’s all that really matters.
Speculation is always worth the effort when it comes to FM.
Old 01-15-2023, 08:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I love the moment in the Tusk photo shoot when Lindsey is trying to smooth Christine’s hair. The photographer kept trying to straighten it, when it was blowing and Lindsey tried too.

Of the things we want, I would like all the photo shoot video with no editing, if any more of that exists.
Me, too!!! I would love to see all that beautiful footage. there must be hours of it.

--Lis
Old 01-15-2023, 08:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Lis, I can change the subject heading, but I do not intend to at this time.
Oh ok. thanks for info!

--Lis
Old 01-15-2023, 08:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Emeritus View Post
I don't think it can even be changed at this point. Marty doesn't have access anymore, obviously, and nor does the person who bought the site from us, because she sold it as well. don't think the new owners are involved in any way...

--Lis
I think Michele still has some wizardry left in her bag of tricks. I could be wrong, though. She has been a complete blessing to this site, since you sold it.
Old 01-16-2023, 08:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I think Michele still has some wizardry left in her bag of tricks. I could be wrong, though. She has been a complete blessing to this site, since you sold it.
and i so appreciate those that stuck around all these years to help out. i know it can be a thankless job.

-Lis
Old 01-16-2023, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Emeritus View Post
and i so appreciate those that stuck around all these years to help out. i know it can be a thankless job.

-Lis
Thankless is a great way to put it.
Old 01-16-2023, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Christine’s Instagram posted a photo from the memorial of a piano decorated with flowers, candles, and pictures of Chris. Classy and beautiful just like she was.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnfBReROwnh/
Old 01-17-2023, 10:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I was thinking about this over the weekend. I hope Lindsey and Christine had the opportunity to make any amends in the time before her passing. Hopefully "sorry, I just purchased a house" wasn't their last exchange.
Old 01-17-2023, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
I was thinking about this over the weekend. I hope Lindsey and Christine had the opportunity to make any amends in the time before her passing. Hopefully "sorry, I just purchased a house" wasn't their last exchange.
I thought about this. I know they had a deep connection. Musically and kindred spirit connection.
Old 01-17-2023, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I would hope that they were okay. Even though she didn't do the right thing upon his firing, I think he knew she was becoming fragile, and that the old goat and Dick forced his firing.

Their connection was deeper than that.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I would hope that they were okay. Even though she didn't do the right thing upon his firing, I think he knew she was becoming fragile, and that the old goat and Dick forced his firing.

Their connection was deeper than that.
Yes, I had the same thought. There may have been a bit of an icy period, but hopefully their connection kept them friends until the end. That's my hope.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Also, I could see Lindsey doing one heck of a Christine tribute album. He's recorded all of those instrumental guitar versions of Fleetwood Mac songs, why not do something similar for Christine.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Also, I could see Lindsey doing one heck of a Christine tribute album. He's recorded all of those instrumental guitar versions of Fleetwood Mac songs, why not do something similar for Christine.
That would be so awesome.