Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-24-2006, 07:26 AM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh
We are pale and interesting!

Gail
I hope you didn't think i meant that as an insult, gail! I suppose there are plenty of americans who are pale as well LOL. I just see a big contrast in his skin once they moved across the pond.

--Lis
Old 05-24-2006, 07:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
I guess the English have such pale skin, because there isn't much sun over there. Doesn't it rain all the time? It certainly does whenever I watch Wimbledon.
It doesn't rain all the time!

At the moment in the south of England we've had so little rain that some of the water companies have imposed hosepipe bans and may have to impose drought orders! Kent is one of the areas affected so Christine will have to water her garden with a watering can (or perhaps she has someone to do that for her)

I used to live in the north west of England where it really does rain all the time! We used to say that if you can see the hills it's going to rain, if you can't see the hills it is raining!

Now I'm a soft southerner and here in Southampton we've had a lot of rain over the last week or so but normally it's pretty dry.

Gail
Old 05-24-2006, 07:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I hope you didn't think i meant that as an insult, gail! I suppose there are plenty of americans who are pale as well LOL. I just see a big contrast in his skin once they moved across the pond.

--Lis
Well I was deeply insulted and I hate you!

Actually I meant to add a after my original comment!

Gail
Old 05-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It doesn't rain all the time!

At the moment in the south of England we've had so little rain that some of the water companies have imposed hosepipe bans and may have to impose drought orders! Kent is one of the areas affected so Christine will have to water her garden with a watering can (or perhaps she has someone to do that for her)

I used to live in the north west of England where it really does rain all the time! We used to say that if you can see the hills it's going to rain, if you can't see the hills it is raining!

Now I'm a soft southerner and here in Southampton we've had a lot of rain over the last week or so but normally it's pretty dry.

Gail
Somehow I have a hard time picturing her watering her garden by hand herself. Just looking at that DVD I just got, her gardens look huge.

This is a little off track Gail, but I've always meant to ask you where Wimbledon is? Is it in Kent? If it is, how close is it to the general area where Chris lives?

Last edited by macfan 57; 05-24-2006 at 10:20 AM..
Old 05-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
Somehow I have a hard time picturing her watering her garden by hand herself. Just looking at that DVD I just got, her gardens look huge.

This is a little off track Gail, but I've always meant to ask you where Wimbledon is? Is it in Kent? If it is, how close is it to the general area where Chris lives?
Wimbledon is in south west London - you may have heard people refer to it as SW19 (that's its post code)

I imagine it would be more than an hour's drive from her home in Kent. But from her London flat not moe than a few miles

Gail
Old 05-24-2006, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Wimbledon is in south west London - you may have heard people refer to it as SW19 (that's its post code)

I imagine it would be more than an hour's drive from her home in Kent. But from her London flat not moe than a few miles

Gail
Thanks. I've always wondered about that. In that Q & A, I asked her if she'd ever been to Wimbledon, since I know that she's a tennis fan.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Someone's been posting pictures again on the Seven Wonders board. How's this for a cool picture of Chris? By the way, I just got my jacket & the other stuff from that eBay seller. I'll be posting pictures in the next few days. I got well over a hundred more new pictures!

Old 05-27-2006, 06:13 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I love that one too. First of all, those button fly jeans or whatever they're called are HOT. He looks like he's kind of enjoying her attention. That absolute softness in his expression...he's melting. really, how often do you see John like that?!? IMO Chris totally brings that out in him. and yeah i'm a sap and I know it. but his being with her/talking about her...mercy, sometimes you can cry just from the look on his face.

-Lis
I know exactly what you mean and I totally agree with you. I´ve been watching the Rumours (Classic Albums) dvd a lot lately and it always brings a tear to my eyes every time I hear him talk about the break-up. He looks soo sad, and the way he says: "It was awful!" , and that he still loves her !? I mean, you can´t help but love the man!

Btw, I think these pics are really cute!

Old 05-27-2006, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMcVie
I know exactly what you mean and I totally agree with you. I´ve been watching the Rumours (Classic Albums) dvd a lot lately and it always brings a tear to my eyes every time I hear him talk about the break-up. He looks soo sad, and the way he says: "It was awful!" , and that he still loves her !? I mean, you can´t help but love the man!

Btw, I think these pics are really cute!

i love those pictures!!! i replay that bit over & over because its sooo cute!
i love how he says he still adores & loves her! its so obvious anyway!
thanks for putting them up!

Last edited by GypsySongbird; 05-27-2006 at 06:22 PM..
Old 05-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksIllume
Hotter than his short shorts! While in Texas and watching Destiny Rules, I tried to point out how John becomes when he talks about Christine. His demeanor completely does a 360 as you know. I don't think it sunk in, but I was communicating with a SnL shipper.
Here´s a pic from the Destiny Rules dvd. This is when he´s talking about Chris not being there, and just look at his face! It really says it all.

Old 05-27-2006, 06:48 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksIllume
After seeing the picture of John with no facial hair, I said to myself that he looks like someone. It hit me...Phil Collins! Am I going insane?
No you´re not. I thought exactly the same!!
Old 05-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMcVie
Here´s a pic from the Destiny Rules dvd. This is when he´s talking about Chris not being there, and just look at his face! It really says it all.

Awww!

(stupid ten character limit... thing. meaningless text. ignore this)
Old 05-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Have we had this one?

Old 05-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost
Have we had this one?

I think it's somewhere in this thread, however your version is ALOT bigger & of far better quality than that one. Thanks for posting, Sharon.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost
Have we had this one?

Gah! Yeah, like Mary Anne said, it's been posted, but in a smaller size.
I like this. How cute is she?