User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
Obama's head writer is one of the main writers for the TV show West Wing.
Go figure.
Obama wrote his acceptance speech if I am not mistaken.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
This is ugly, homophobic and a personal attack.
With all that animosity toward lesbians and liberals I was wondering if someone could check his ISP number to see if it was in a Cranford New Jersey basement..it has been awhile since the Arizona Ranger last put in an appearance here.

Last edited by BombaySapphire3; 08-31-2008 at 05:20 PM..
Old 08-31-2008, 06:17 PM
Registered

Quote:
You need to take the emotion out of the equation and learn to debate things factually.
Even when I do, you ignore it anyway. I provide articles, reports, textbooks, experts, etc for MOST of what I say. The one time I quote a relative's opinion, you hop all over me like some vicious hound. Come up with experts yourself. I never said anyone was supposded to bow down to anyone for anything, just that she is an insider in the Justice Department and thought that the the Foster case was a homicide. Now, did I say anything about anyone bowing down? No, you did. Did I say she was superior? No, you did. Did I say anything about bigfoot? Didn't you also just slam my wife for not being into lesbianism? You did. Who is being emotional here and twisting things? I just said what I did about Samantha because I thought you might find it interesting. Apparently, all you find interesting are slogans for "hope & change" as long as someone else foots the bill. LOL!
Old 08-31-2008, 06:21 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
With all that animosity toward lesbians and liberals I was wondering if someone could check his ISP number to see if it was in a Cranford New Jersey basement..it has been awhile since the Arizona Ranger last put in an appearance here.
Nope, Mountlake Terrace, Washington. I don't live in a basement either, I am building a home in Lake Stevens. I do quite well, which is why I want to keep my money, instead of giving it to people who nurse the public tit. It wasn't very long ago (2003) that I wasn't doing well, so I don't see why I should have to sacrifice my hard earned success so quickly.

I have no animosity towards lesbians. Like I said, I wish my wife swung that direction. LOL!

I do have animosity towards liberals however. Not personally, just against the ideology. I think Marxism is a much more accurate description of the ideas than is "liberalism" or being "progressive".
Old 08-31-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered

Quote:
I don't think anyone is calling you a liar. You are guilty of being unable to present a factually sourced argument. For that, we'll eat your lunch and call you on your bs every time.
Like I said in the original post, "my aunt said". It was never meant to be anything more than hearsay, just that it was more credible than not. If you recall, we are on a Fleetwood Mac posting, not a court of law. Stop taking yourself so seriously and remember where you are, which is an open air discussion about various things. It's online for Christ's sake, but you are treating me like you're charging me with purjury for expressing what someone else told me. I never suggested it was anything more than that. Some people just need to pull the rod out of their asses.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmccarrell View Post
Did I say anything about bigfoot? Didn't you also just slam my wife for not being into lesbianism?
She didn't say anything about Bigfoot either. Check the source it was me.Nor was she slamming your wife for not being into lesbiasism rather she was offering her condolences to your wife for you trying to get her into lesbianism or her choice in marriage partners or both .I''m not 100% certain which.

Old 08-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Registered

Quote:
What's your point? We're all supposed to bow down because your relatives (?) have the definitive line of information on things? Please. As far as sweeping generalizations and not knowing how the government works, you're in Washington state right? Project much? I'm going to tell you one more time. Unless you can credibly back up your political arguments and other statements on these threads none of the libruls are going to take you seriously. But I suspect you'll keep braying away anyway. Oh and congrats to your "uncle'" who played a professional gig with Billy Ray. I think he's a decent and humble man (Billy Ray, that is).
No one is going to take you seriously if you can't spell anyway. Use spellcheck for God's sake. Like I said in my original posting, "my aunt said". Nothing more. If you don't find her credible, fine. Keep it to yourself. There is no reason to attack me over it. You're just acting like a bellicose jerk with sour grapes. Yes, Billy Ray Cyrus seems to be a nice guy from what they said. My point in bringing him up is that lots of people in lots of families do interesting things. None of it is all that major. I regurgitated an opinion that my aunt expressed, as she was closer to the goings on than the general public. If you have a problem with that, take it elsewhere because I wasn't addressing you anyway. I never claimed it to be 100% factual, I only claimed it was her opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. YOU are the one who decided I meant more than I said. I guess you just still have sour grapes over Hillary not being vetted. Go get therapy somewhere, it will do you good.

Last edited by ajmccarrell; 08-31-2008 at 06:35 PM..
Old 08-31-2008, 06:29 PM
Registered

Quote:
She didn't say anything about Bigfoot either. Check the source it was me.Nor was she slamming your wife for not being into lesbiasism rather she was offering her condolences to your wife for you trying to get her into lesbianism or her choice in marriage partners or both .I''m not 100% certain which.
Why are you expressing an opinion on what someone else posted? Were you in their head? No. Stick to your own posts and those that address you unless you are invited to do otherwise.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:30 PM
Registered

Quote:
I'm a victim! I'm a victim! I'm a victim!

Can't make a credible argument so you pull this **** out. Your debating skills suck.

My condolences to your family on their loss.
It is impossible to prove a negative, as you would know had you been properly educated. I cannot prove my aunt is my aunt on an online board, so shut up. I let it go, why the hell do you need to bring it back up again? I wasn't even addressing you, so again, shut up.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:33 PM
Registered

Quote:
My point was that you have no credible source to confirm what you're saying. You have what your lawyer friends call hearsay. What was the name of that cult you were in again? Are you a Moonie?
Just more typical liberal personal attacks in a conversation they weren't part of. I never claimed her opinion was anything but her opinion. Why do you want to argue over what someone else's opinion was and call me wrong about it? You're just picking fights. You must be a very angry and very sad person. Were you one of those people who started a Gore Loss grieving group? I recall an article I read in 2001 where supporters of Gore would get together and talk about their anger and depression. You strike me as one of those people.

FYI it was some weird Baptist Homeschooling thing, not Moonies. Either way, they were just as weird.

Last edited by ajmccarrell; 08-31-2008 at 06:36 PM..
Old 08-31-2008, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Why are you expressing an opinion on what someone else posted? Were you in their head? No. Stick to your own posts and those that address you unless you are invited to do otherwise.
You accused her of bringing up Bigfoot in this thread which is easy to prove she did not do. It is not subjective .Nor did she slam your wife for not being into lesbianism that is clear as well ..your reading comprehension seems a bit off.And who are you to tell me what and where I can and cannot post?Megalomanical much?

Old 08-31-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered

Quote:
You accused her of bringing up Bigfoot in this thread which is easy to prove she did not do. It is not subjective .Nor did she slam your wife for not being into lesbianism that is clear as well ..your reading comprehension seems a bit off.And who are you to tell me what and where I can and cannot post?Megalomanical much?
Because you add nothing to the conversation. We had already resolved and here you are dredging it back up again, because you want to pick a fight with me. You don't me or my views and you just want to argue. Again, you were not invited into this argument, as the moderator already suggested that it be closed. Pick a fight with someone else. I won't let you ruin my day for me any more than you have.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Because you add nothing to the conversation. We had already resolved and here you are dredging it back up again, because you want to pick a fight with me. You don't me or my views and you just want to argue. Again, you were not invited into this argument, as the moderator already suggested that it be closed. Pick a fight with someone else. I won't let you ruin my day for me any more than you have.
Well why then did you not take the moderator's suggestion and cease your part of the argument?I was also not discussing the "aunt" issue anymore I was responding to untrue statements you made regarding the posting of another member of longstanding on this board.As as you just said this is a forum on a Fleetwood Mac board so why are you investing so much in it and what I say that you are allowing it to "ruin" your day.If you didn't want to argue you wouldn't keep returning to perpetuate the argument.Really you just don't make alot of sense.

Old 08-31-2008, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool I recall...

Quote:
it has been awhile since the Arizona Ranger last put in an appearance here.
Arizona Ranger registering on the magnificent message board of metalsludge.tv awhile back, Man let's say he was the injured bleeding fish and the regular members were the piranhas - He didnt last long in that environment (Lets make this comparison of the brutality of debates of each messageboard - The Ledge=Black cat firecracker...MetalSludge=The combined nuclear arsenal of the US & Russia)

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 08-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
Arizona Ranger registering on the magnificent message board of metalsludge.tv awhile back, Man let's say he was the injured bleeding fish and the regular members were the piranhas - He didnt last long in that environment (Lets make this comparison of the brutality of debates of each messageboard - The Ledge=Black cat firecracker...MetalSludge=The combined nuclear arsenal of the US & Russia)
That individual is a piece of work who will never learn .What can you say about someone that once had an entire board pretty much devoted to him and his wacky antics.He had a similar experience on the Black Vault site during and after he was booted from here and will comtinue to have such as long as there is computer access in the public libraries of New Jersey although by now he has probably had to branch out to NYC and Philly.