Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 02:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm afraid there is no longer enough TMI in the TMI thread for my liking!
Old 02-25-2011, 04:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
So, six months and five days ago, I had the craziest, wildest sex, of my entire life. Doing things that I didn't even know were possible!
Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I hope you know words like 'skank' 'whore' and 'slut' are the ultimate terms of endearment in my book

Your account has me reminiscing of the one person who was my sexual napalm . Good Lord, we did things that still make me blush when I think about them 5 years later .
Ok guys - now pole idea (spelling/pun entirely intended) - what's been the best, wildest sex you've ever had? If you're comfortable, share it here! Be as specific/general as you're comfortable with.

Ok, here goes mine...

It was 2 years ago and we were together for a year. I was 26 at the time and we had been friends for a while beforehand. She's Dutch. I had assumed she was early 30s because she looked it but when we'd known each other for a bit you could have floored me when she said she was 42. That's what eating well and yoga will do for you I guess.

Anyway, we got together and....WOW! Like louie said, I still blush, but in a good way, when I remember it. She was flexible and liked to try new things, let's just put it that way! There was also outdoors and on a train... The relationship was great too, which made it all the better of course. According to my friends I just walked around grinning for a year (you bet I did!)

The wheels came off after about a year. There was fault on both sides but she has since admitted that it was her that pushed for things to change. Before you lump me into a stereotype though, I was fine with commitment, I was in love with her and having the best sex of my life!

Of course there was then the inevitable sex after we'd broken up and one of us was just too horny any one night! I had no issues with that at all but it did complicate things.

She has since left the UK and is back in the Netherlands but I'm seeing her in June at a mutual friend's wedding. We've barely been in touch since she moved (her choice) so I'm a bit nervous about seeing her again. I have to admit though that part of me is hoping that the combination of not having seen each other for a llong time + a wedding + alcohol = Oh yes.....!! Sorry, but I am a guy!

Last edited by Dodfather; 02-25-2011 at 08:25 AM..
Old 02-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
Ok guys - now pole idea (spelling/pun entirely intended) - what's been the best, wildest sex you've ever had? If you're comfortable, share it here! Be as specific/general as you're comfortable with.

Ok, here goes mine...

It was 2 years ago and we were together for a year. I was 26 at the time and we had been friends for a while beforehand. She's Dutch. I had assumed she was early 30s because she looked it but when we'd known each other for a bit you could have floored me when she said she was 42. That's what eating well and yoga will do for you I guess.

Anyway, we got together and....WOW! Like louie said, I still blush, but in a good way, when I remember it. She was flexible and liked to try new things, let's just put it that way! There was also outdoors and on a train... The relationship was great too, which made it all the better of course. According to my friends Ijusat walked around grinning for a year (you bet I did!)

The wheels came off after about a year. There was fault on both sides but she has since admitted that it was her that pushed for things to change. Before you lump me into a stereotype though, I was fine with commitment, I was in love with her and having the best sex of my life!

Of course there was then the inevitable sex after we'd broken up and one of us was just too horny. I had no issues with that at all but it did complicate things.

She has since left the UK and is back in the Netherlands but I'm seeing her in June at a mutual friend's wedding. We've barely been in touch since she moved (her choice) so I'm a bit nervous about seeing her again. I have to admit though that part of me is hoping that the combination of not having seen each other for a llong time + a wedding + alcohol = Oh yes.....!! Sorry, but I am a guy!
The anticipation that is building up may well be better than the climax (pun intended)

We await the outcome with baited breath!
Old 02-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I know. I am(on both counts). BUT, I don't know what's going on....I'm being held at a distance. We see each other once or twice a week, and make out like our ship's going down. But that's it. No sex, so far, this time around. Combined with a total fear of commitment. When we're together, it's awesome, but again, it's only once or twice a week. With no booty. And I need booty. I have needs, that aren't being met. And so, I fulfilled them. It was nothing more than a booty call, and we both know that.
I'm not saying it's right, at all. But I feel like I'm just being used, for being someone comfortable, to ease the pressures of a very busy grad student.
My texts don't always get answered(sometimes not at all), and that REALLY hurts my feelings. And it's had me down, the past few days. So yeah, I'm guilty, of doing something last night, that made me feel good, and more importantly, wanted.

Well, as long as, your grad school steady, knows about your booty call, with the other broad, and is OK with it, then it's all good.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
The anticipation that is building up may well be better than the climax (pun intended)

We await the outcome with baited breath!
Haha! Believe me, so do I!
Old 02-26-2011, 05:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I hope you know words like 'skank' 'whore' and 'slut' are the ultimate terms of endearment in my book
True. Louie calls me one of these every time we talk. It means he loves me.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wildest sexcapades... the day after high school graduation, I flew to Miami to go have sex three times a day with a REALLY sexy but really old guy. My parents had no idea. Totally free vacation. On the way there, I joined the mile high club with a stranger (who I ended up falling in love with.... long story). Anyway, once I was in Miami, I had the craziest sex of my life... both in locations (bows of yachts, front porches in the daylight, private beaches, etc) and in the activities we did (shouldn't mention those, hee) Yum.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:23 PM
HomerMcvie
This message has been deleted by HomerMcvie. Reason: I've got douchebags for sale.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Dani - J'adore your sexual escapades :')

Homer - HUGS. People can be thoughtless and selfish. Hope you get some better booty soon
Old 02-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Wildest sexcapades... the day after high school graduation, I flew to Miami to go have sex three times a day with a REALLY sexy but really old guy. My parents had no idea. Totally free vacation. On the way there, I joined the mile high club with a stranger (who I ended up falling in love with.... long story). Anyway, once I was in Miami, I had the craziest sex of my life... both in locations (bows of yachts, front porches in the daylight, private beaches, etc) and in the activities we did (shouldn't mention those, hee) Yum.
=O bravo! lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 02-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Uhh my "wildest" sexual thing isnt as awesome as Dani's lol

But my gf and I had sex in her parents bed lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 02-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
Uhh my "wildest" sexual thing isnt as awesome as Dani's lol

But my gf and I had sex in her parents bed lol
Success!!!
Old 02-28-2011, 11:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Success!!!
LOL as well as the bathrooms, living room, her sisters bed(hehehe), the wii room, the computer room lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 03-06-2011, 03:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I hurt my back yesterday...
Old 03-06-2011, 04:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
I hurt my back yesterday...
Hey Fukcer, this is the TMI thread.
Details, details, details!!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Details to follow, hehe. I'm just wondering how detailed to be! Homer - pm'd you...