Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Are you serious?
Old 05-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers View Post

my point, which everyone is completely missing
I think the non-bitter, non-passive aggressive people got your point.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

another thread takes a vicious turn...
Old 05-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
another thread takes a vicious turn...
With hilarious results. Amen Jason!

Oh the mopemanity.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm just wondering, are you still pouting?

shut the **** up heinous, self-righteous bitch. get over yourself.

and they can ban me or whatever for saying that...I don't really give a damn. at this point, this place is so ****in lame it's not even funny. you should be proud of yourself hun. I hopped on before I start getting ready for tonight and I see this bull****. typical. and as for your question, I probably won't be doing this when I'm 31, much less 61. when are you gonna give up your drag act?

my point, which everyone is completely missing...I was saying he didn't look bad - he looked exactly what you'd imagine a Bee Gee in his 60's to look like. nothing more, nothing less. my bitching was more about what he wore. if he had been in a tailored black suit or something more classy, I would've had basically nothing to say. and, if you'd noticed, I pointed out he has had health problems. I wasn't bagging on him.
This place has gotten pretty lame. In the last two or three years, it has gone totally downhill. There is so much BS and personal banter, I can hardly read a complete thread anymore. The days of interesting, intelligent discussions are gone. (cause most of the people who are knowledgable about FM and articulate, have stopped posting) It is sad because Marty and LIs have invested years of hard work and money into the site. Hopefully, things will turn around in the future and some of the older posters will eventually come back.

To stay on topic, I did not think you were bagging on Barry's looks, just the guy's duds....which were hella lame. I definately think he has dentures, too. Those choppers do not look like caps to me! And they look different from what his teeth used to look like.

BTW....we need some pictures of you from your "drag act" this past weekend at Dreams! So post em, please.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey

Last edited by Kelly; 05-14-2007 at 01:30 AM..
Old 05-14-2007, 10:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Awww. Baby can dish it out but he can't take it. Tocuhy, touchy. It was just a question. Are you?
you're such a hypocrite. you always call out other **** stirrers, but here you are stinking up this place YET AGAIN. you started the personal comments here, not me. and you can act all nonchalant like you were just asking a question. and please...don't call me baby. it makes me nauseous. and, am I what? I answered your question. but you didn't answer mine? are you? seriously. I ask because I care.

I'm sure there are some who are dying for me to get a strike or whatever. I see that you are trying to incite a debate with those involved in the prior scuffle so that strikes or bans will be given. that's fine. I turn this thread over now...I am not going to participate in your pitiful parties. maybe all involved in this board, moderators and posters alike would be just as happy if I just stopped posting all together...I mean, who really cares. but if I get a strike...your ass better get one too.

and you want to know something sad...this weekend at the Dreams event everyone was giving out websites and someone mentioned 7W and that it's the best Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac board out there...and for a moment, I wanted to pipe in and give a shoutout to The Ledge, but I didn't, cause why should I? and that's sad. I'm not sayin 7W is perfect...it has it's problems, but it's sad that you've, single-handedly, made this place a joke. somehow you managed to get everyone on the edge and start throwing around strikes and banning. every other minute a moderator is wanting to hand out a strike. again, I say...you deserve a medal.

P.S. what does "Tocuhy" mean?

P.S.S. I hate to keep editing this thread, but I keep thinking of things I want to say. you are so upset about supposed critiques of Mr. Gibb and defending him since he's in his 60's, but no one spares Stevie a ****ing inch for wearing Frankenboks or black or anything and she's just as old as he is. I'm not saying it's right or wrong or that I agree or disagree, just sayin'.

Last edited by JazmenFlowers; 05-14-2007 at 10:14 AM..
Old 05-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

This needs to stop. Now.

You two wanna argue with each other, take it to PMs, but quit perpetuating this obvious personal feud here on the board.

Take on the situation but not the torment
Old 05-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
This needs to stop. Now.

You two wanna argue with each other, take it to PMs, but quit perpetuating this obvious personal feud here on the board.
um, I never started a personal feud, but I am glad it's obvious. anyway, I'm done.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So. Um. Well. I'm thinking it will be an all-female finale. I love Blake, but I just don't think he'll make it unless he blows us all away this week, or Jordin misteps ala' Bon Jovi week. I really don't think that there's a chance that Melinda WON'T be in the finale. God bless her, no-neck & all.

Anyone know what the lame, I mean theme, is this week? I'm too lazy to find out.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^^^ I am not sure what the theme is, but Clive Davis is picking a song for each of them to sing. Seems like they usually have a "judges choice" tune during this stage of the competition.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
^^^^ I am not sure what the theme is, but Clive Davis is picking a song for each of them to sing. Seems like they usually have a "judges choice" tune during this stage of the competition.
isn't this week "homecoming week"? I think so. not sure if that is the actual theme though.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So, they each get 2 songs (3?) this week - 1 will be Clive's choice, perhaps the other will be the judges' choice. And if there are 3 tunes, also their own choice?
Old 05-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
So, they each get 2 songs (3?) this week - 1 will be Clive's choice, perhaps the other will be the judges' choice. And if there are 3 tunes, also their own choice?
I think 3 songs is really going to test Jordin's stamina and her voice may not hold up.

and I agree with you that Blake will likely be the one to go this week.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
but it's sad that you've, single-handedly, made this place a joke.
That is ludicrous and I think even you know that. But if you wish to lay it all on me, then go ahead. For the record, I did what was asked of me. And if you knew how it really all went down, you might think twice about your statement. But I don't kiss and tell. I've never been big on gossip or backstabbing. I'm very forthright and say what's on my mind and tell people right to their face (monitor?) what I think. At least you will always know where you stand with me. I wish I could have said the same about the other members of this board when I was asked to moderate several years ago. Alas, this is all water under the bridge. I just want to go back to being a regular poster on a board about Fleetwood Mac. And in my trademark honesty I will say that I have gotten weary of the Stevie and Chit Chat forums being a hijacked, private joke clique where you have to be gay, bisexual or a fag hag to fit in. I am one of the most socially liberal people I know. I don't care what people sexual orientation is. I don't mind the occasional mention. But it seems to have eclipsed the real purpose of the board - Fleetwood Mac. I don't see that in the Post Rumours, Pre Rumours, Lindsey and Peter Green forums. With that said, I will leave you with one question. What do you think members of the band who read the board think? And we know that more that one of them does read it.
And Sugar, with respect to your comment, this will be my last post on this subject. I am not looking for a personal feud but I do think that it is only fair that now that I am not a mod and have waited for a respectable amount of time to pass that it is only fair that I get to have my say. Everyone else certainly has. My best to you and the rest of the mods.

Last edited by gldstwmn; 05-15-2007 at 12:51 PM..
Old 05-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
And in my trademark honesty I will say that I have gotten weary of the Stevie and Chit Chat forums being a hijacked, private joke clique where you have to be gay, bi sexual or a fag hag to fit in. I am one of the most socially liberal people I know. I don't care what people sexual orientation is. I don't mind the occasional mention. But it seems to have eclipsed the real purpose of the board - Fleetwood Mac. I don't see that in the Post Rumours, Pre Rumours, Lindsey and Peter Green forums. With that said, I will leave you with one question. What do you think members of the band who read the board think? And we know that more that one of them does read it.
Heterosexist bullsh*t. You might think you are socially liberal, but you have revealed a great deal in this post.

As for your question, this board isn't for members of the band. It's for their fans. And we don't need to straighten up (pun intended) for them. There is a place for everyone here if you would just relax and stop trying to silence people and whining about how the board isn't exactly how you want it to be.

As for cliquey and hijacking: I distinctly remember you and Strand having a long back and forth conversation reminiscing about your Vegas activities in the thread that was supposed to be about the experiences of those of us who went to Vegas in December of last year. And I didn't mind. I don't think anyone cared. That happens on internet discussion boards and you two were having fun. Why is it okay for you but not for others? And why on earth did you drag sexual orientation into your rant?

Last edited by Rickypt; 05-14-2007 at 10:52 PM..