User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-22-2004, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Regis is a racist. I stayed at the same hotel he stayed at in Florida four years ago and he called the bellboy a "nigger." I couldn't believe it.
No way! I love Regis! Ugh.
Old 11-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
Holy Crap - really?? That's really disgusting...I watch the beginning of the show before going to work everyday- and though I watch it everyday I still can't decide if I even like Regis or KElly lol...but that racist stuff...pisses me off...
Yup. I don't know what happened, all I heard was him yell at the guy "Stupid nigger, I should have known." I've never watched a second of his ****ty show since. Kelly drives me insane. She really needs ritalin and a clue.

Old 11-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
No way! I love Regis! Ugh.
Put it this way: I like Kathie Lee more.

Old 11-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yup. I don't know what happened, all I heard was him yell at the guy "Stupid nigger, I should have known." I've never watched a second of his ****ty show since. Kelly drives me insane. She really needs ritalin and a clue.
What an ass...I'm not going to watch anymore...I'll watch Al Roker on the Today show instead

And yeah - Kelly bugs me quite a bit...but yeah - I usually watch for all of 15 minutes...just to have something on...
Old 11-22-2004, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What an ass...I'm not going to watch anymore...I'll watch Al Roker on the Today show instead

And yeah - Kelly bugs me quite a bit...but yeah - I usually watch for all of 15 minutes...just to have something on...
I hate the Today show, but Al Roker cracks me up. He seems like a very nice dude. I like his wife, too.

Old 11-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I hate the Today show, but Al Roker cracks me up. He seems like a very nice dude. I like his wife, too.
I met a homeless woman in Phoenix who looked JUST LIKE Al Roker - so now he freaks me out everytime I see him...seriously -she looked JUST LIKE him..it was creepy....

I'm not completely adverse to the Today show - Katie Couric gets on my nerves...but eh - it'll do now that I've found out Regis SUCKS!
Old 11-22-2004, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
I met a homeless woman in Phoenix who looked JUST LIKE Al Roker - so now he freaks me out everytime I see him...seriously -she looked JUST LIKE him..it was creepy....

I'm not completely adverse to the Today show - Katie Couric gets on my nerves...but eh - it'll do now that I've found out Regis SUCKS!
I can't believe you guys can stomach any show even resembling these in the morning
Amber "wakes up, maybe turns on radio" G.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 11-22-2004, 06:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
I can't believe you guys can stomach any show even resembling these in the morning
I only watch for a very short time while eating my cereal...if I had a kitchen table and got a morning paper - then that would suffice -but for now I watch while eating cereal
Old 11-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Tying this thread back to the original topic...

Al Roker is so attractive! He's smoking!

Old 11-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I only watch for a very short time while eating my cereal...if I had a kitchen table and got a morning paper - then that would suffice -but for now I watch while eating cereal
Me too, DD. And I actually like The Today Show. Although I wish they would do more good stories such as, oh I don't know, 2004 election fraud? Dream on silly dreamer.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Tying this thread back to the original topic...

Al Roker is so attractive! He's smoking!

seriously, to hear people chattering vacuously in the morning would make me scream. I usually need a "womb like" environment for the first little while. When i stayed with my friends family, her, her kids, and husband would be up at like, 7 am, and I was sleeping in the frontroom, and i just wanted to kill them. And then i'd finally get up, and Rain would be like "Hi! Jabber, Jabber, jabbberjabber? jabber!!!! jabjabjabjab, buhjabberjabberjabber..." And i'd be like "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I JUST WOKE UP? JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!"

But it was ok, cause around 9 pm i'd be doing the same thing to her, while she could barely keep her eyes open or have the cognisence to answer. "When morning people are friends with night people: Worlds Colliding"

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 11-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I, too, had a little encounter with Scientology. My ex-husband started to get involved with them, so I went down there with him one time to check things out. I saw the video you were talking about, Diss, and all I kept wondering was "when do I get some answers as to what Scientology is?" Then they gave me a test, a paper test, to determine whether or not I was happy. Of course, I was not, because the questions were rigged so you couldn't be happy. Then they started pitching me on all their services, which of course I would have to pay for. I said no thanks and shortly thereafter, my ex figured out what a scam it was too and quit. For quite some time afterward, they kept sending him letters and stuff asking him to come back. He didn't respond and the last one they sent was really nasty, calling him all sorts of names and telling him what a loser he was. It was scary.

The freakiest thing I saw there was the "shrine" to L. Ron Hubbard. They had what was supposedly his office, encased in glass. There was a desk, chair, some bookshelves and a pair of reading glasses sitting on the desk, with the Dianetics book. I asked about it and they said that they have these memorials to L. Ron in almost every city. I thought it bizarre and strange.

Did anyone see Tom Cruise on Inside the Actor's Studio? I can't stand him (mainly because of the Scientology tie), but I watched it one afternoon when I was bored. He quoted L. Ron a couple of times, referring to him as his "mentor". How could the guy be his mentor when he's DEAD???? Too, too strange for me.

"Don't f*&k with anyone's dog and don't ever date a musician."
Old 11-23-2004, 09:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti
I, too, had a little encounter with Scientology. My ex-husband started to get involved with them, so I went down there with him one time to check things out. I saw the video you were talking about, Diss, and all I kept wondering was "when do I get some answers as to what Scientology is?" Then they gave me a test, a paper test, to determine whether or not I was happy. Of course, I was not, because the questions were rigged so you couldn't be happy. Then they started pitching me on all their services, which of course I would have to pay for. I said no thanks and shortly thereafter, my ex figured out what a scam it was too and quit. For quite some time afterward, they kept sending him letters and stuff asking him to come back. He didn't respond and the last one they sent was really nasty, calling him all sorts of names and telling him what a loser he was. It was scary.
Did you get the test that asked whether or not you get "gay urges"? Or the one that asked whether you've been to a psychiatrist? Those clams abhor psychiatry with every fiber of their being and it's quite funny. Bring the subject up and you'll light a fire under their asses.

I got a threatening letter after one of my articles about it was published in one of the local papers, telling me that I was "trash" for pretending to be interested and for using them. Them clams are crazier than ****house rats. They used to have, literally, concentration camps in lots of foreign countries. They sent you to one if they didn't feel you were progressing of if you disobeyed them. They made you do all kinds of hard labor and they would tie you down at night. The one they had in Switzerland closed about ten years ago, I believe. Don't even get me started on Narcanon, it's hilarious and VERY dangeroous. They imprison someone in this "rehab" center, make them quit drugs cold turkey, make them sit in saunas for eight hours a day, and inject them with enough vitamins to give them a heart attack. When you become a member of the Church, they make you sign a form that says they can inflict bodily harm against you.

Quote:
The freakiest thing I saw there was the "shrine" to L. Ron Hubbard. They had what was supposedly his office, encased in glass. There was a desk, chair, some bookshelves and a pair of reading glasses sitting on the desk, with the Dianetics book. I asked about it and they said that they have these memorials to L. Ron in almost every city. I thought it bizarre and strange.
The one in Boston is there right when you walk in and they bow their heads as they pass it.

Quote:
Did anyone see Tom Cruise on Inside the Actor's Studio? I can't stand him (mainly because of the Scientology tie), but I watched it one afternoon when I was bored. He quoted L. Ron a couple of times, referring to him as his "mentor". How could the guy be his mentor when he's DEAD???? Too, too strange for me.
Hubbard was a satanist and openly said he created the Church to make money. Cruise is a fool.

Old 11-23-2004, 09:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I didn't get the test about gay urges, but yes, they did ask me about psychiatry and told me how horrible psychiatrists were. There's a lot about psychiatry in Dianetics, if I remember. Psychiatry and all its evils.

LOL, I had forgotten about them bowing as they passed L. Ron's office! They did that here, too. The office is the first thing you see when you walk into the building. Freaky...

"Don't f*&k with anyone's dog and don't ever date a musician."
Old 11-23-2004, 11:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Did you get the test that asked whether or not you get "gay urges"? Or the one that asked whether you've been to a psychiatrist? Those clams abhor psychiatry with every fiber of their being and it's quite funny. Bring the subject up and you'll light a fire under their asses.

I got a threatening letter after one of my articles about it was published in one of the local papers, telling me that I was "trash" for pretending to be interested and for using them. Them clams are crazier than ****house rats. They used to have, literally, concentration camps in lots of foreign countries. They sent you to one if they didn't feel you were progressing of if you disobeyed them. They made you do all kinds of hard labor and they would tie you down at night. The one they had in Switzerland closed about ten years ago, I believe. Don't even get me started on Narcanon, it's hilarious and VERY dangeroous. They imprison someone in this "rehab" center, make them quit drugs cold turkey, make them sit in saunas for eight hours a day, and inject them with enough vitamins to give them a heart attack. When you become a member of the Church, they make you sign a form that says they can inflict bodily harm against you.

The one in Boston is there right when you walk in and they bow their heads as they pass it.

Hubbard was a satanist and openly said he created the Church to make money. Cruise is a fool.
He is a fool. He probably wouldn't believe these reports either. Since he is no doubt a big donor I'm sure he gets the royal treatment from "The Church".

Another dangerous group that I have personally encountered is Landmark, they run this "seminar" called The Forum where you become "transformed". They use sleep deprivation, isolation, and coercion to get you to open up to their ideas. Then they brainwash you into their way after which some people will enroll in the next "class" which is a week long and like $700 or something. Someone I know suffered a psychotic episode after this and this person had no history of that beforehand. It is scary stuff, stay away from it. This person had to use the evil psychiatrists to get better, actually had to be admitted to a hospital for a little while. They had some nasty things to say on the phone to people who told them about this. I told them I wasn't interested in another seminar because my friend was suffering from psychosis, they just promptly hung up on me.