User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
I think what it ultimately comes down to is that she wants to get her hands on some of J. Howard Marshall's money.
In reality, that is what drives them all, including Anna. I don't believe she loved J Howard Marshall. She loved the lifestyle. None of the lawyers come cheap. They are also gambling that their client will win a share of the prize. I just can't feel sympathy for HKS. He's as manipulative and money hungry as any of them.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Howard knows he is not the Father...he is starting to let Larry in on things now. He has no choice as the truth will be out soon.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just finished watching the infomercial (funeral coverage by ET) for Howard K Stern. I guess when you sell the rights to cover it, you get the best press. Sort of reminds me of the way Fox covers Bush. Every other report I heard said that HKS was clearly booed the loudest as he arrived at the funeral. He also spoke last and was the only one of the three to bring up the court hearings. Yet, this infomercial only showed his speech today. What a joke.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: under beautiful desert skies of the Tri-cities in WA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Virgie is a real piece of work. I think what it ultimately comes down to is that she wants to get her hands on some of J. Howard Marshall's money.

So does everyone else, especially HKS and all of those lawyers. Virgie is her mother. She was kept away from her grandson who she took care of for his first five years of his life so Anna could go travelling around the world making her dream come true. So Virgie does deserve something from her daughter even if it is seeing her granddaughter grow up. Anna Nicole Smith was on drugs most of the time. Now I hear she had other things physically wrong with her too. I hope Larry Birkhead is Dannielynn's father and I hope he lets Virgie see her sometimes. I hope HKS never gets a dime of Anna's money. He used her enough. To me, he was and is a leech and I would not be surprised if they find out that he gave Anna drugs and Daniel drugs. He seems sleazy.

So I close my eyes softly
Til I become that part of the wind

♥Debra♥
Old 03-03-2007, 06:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Now Daniel's father, the former fry cook at the chicken shack in Mexia, Texas who knocked Vickie Lynn uo and has not seen his son in like 18 years, is seeking to move Daniel's remains to Texas

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 03-03-2007, 07:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticGypsy View Post
So does everyone else, especially HKS and all of those lawyers. Virgie is her mother. She was kept away from her grandson who she took care of for his first five years of his life so Anna could go travelling around the world making her dream come true. So Virgie does deserve something from her daughter even if it is seeing her granddaughter grow up. Anna Nicole Smith was on drugs most of the time. Now I hear she had other things physically wrong with her too. I hope Larry Birkhead is Dannielynn's father and I hope he lets Virgie see her sometimes. I hope HKS never gets a dime of Anna's money. He used her enough. To me, he was and is a leech and I would not be surprised if they find out that he gave Anna drugs and Daniel drugs. He seems sleazy.

So Anna's feelings about her Mom should not be taken into consideration? Drugs do not make someone hate their Mother. People still have feelings and real emotions on drugs. We cannot dismiss ANS's feelings about Vergie, because she "took drugs". Vergie uses that excuse all the time "my daughter only hates me cause she's on drugs". That makes NO sense. Anna did not want her child around Vergie...that is good enough for me. Anna has always been a tortured soul...stuff like that usually is rooted in childhood. ANS's first rehab was in 1994...long before she met Howard. Howard also does not strike me as a murderer....enabler, yes. He was like a Father to Daniel. (Billy Smith has not SEEN Daniel since 1989) I am not sure how HKS could "give Anna" drugs, either. According to the nurses who cared for her 24/7, Anna controlled her own meds. The whole thing is sad and I am glad she is finally at peace.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 03-03-2007, 08:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
So Anna's feelings about her Mom should not be taken into consideration? Drugs do not make someone hate their Mother. People still have feelings and real emotions on drugs. We cannot dismiss ANS's feelings about Vergie, because she "took drugs". Vergie uses that excuse all the time "my daughter only hates me cause she's on drugs". That makes NO sense. Anna did not want her child around Vergie...that is good enough for me. Anna has always been a tortured soul...stuff like that usually is rooted in childhood. ANS's first rehab was in 1994...long before she met Howard. Howard also does not strike me as a murderer....enabler, yes. He was like a Father to Daniel. (Billy Smith has not SEEN Daniel since 1989) I am not sure how HKS could "give Anna" drugs, either. According to the nurses who cared for her 24/7, Anna controlled her own meds. The whole thing is sad and I am glad she is finally at peace.

Not only that - but ANS was at odds with her mother way before HKS and ANS told many of her friends throughout the years that she did not like her mother, etc. So, ANS was true here.

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 03-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachwood Mac View Post
In reality, that is what drives them all, including Anna. I don't believe she loved J Howard Marshall. She loved the lifestyle.
Well honey, not to be harsh but he liked those kind of women. It was part of the trade off. He was a nice looking man when he was younger. I bet lots of girls went on a trip to Cartier with him, if you get my drift. His last mistress (before Anna) was a former stripper named Lady Walker, another piece of work. And when it comes down to it, how much would it cost to get you (or anybody for that matter) to give the old guy a blow job or bang him, (if that was even possible)?
Old 03-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
Now Daniel's father, the former fry cook at the chicken shack in Mexia, Texas who knocked Vickie Lynn uo and has not seen his son in like 18 years, is seeking to move Daniel's remains to Texas
He also mumbled something in an interivew that I heard with him that he doesn't work. When asked what type of work he does when he does work, he couldn't answer that one either.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default New news about Anna's death...

http://www.nydailynews.com

Do you think it was the B-12 injections that they allegedly saw in her fridge post mortem?????
Or something more potent and illegal....

Sleep drug killed Anna, 2 mags say

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, March 23rd 2007, 4:00 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anna Nicole Smith died of a lethal level of a potent sleep medication, but she had a raging blood infection that could have killed her had she not overdosed, an exclusive report revealed yesterday.

Smith took the speedy sleep-inducer chloral hydrate, which is sometimes used in "date rape" drugs, the night of Feb. 7 and never woke up, according to a joint investigation by sister publications the National Enquirer and the Star.

In its most stunning disclosure, the report says Smith's life might have been saved had she simply gone to a hospital rather than treating her severe fever, nausea and other infection symptoms on her own.

Smith's lawyer pal Howard K. Stern, a bodyguard and a nurse were with her in the days and hours leading up to her death.

The magazines' report comes days before Broward County Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua Perper is set to reveal his official findings about what killed the 39-year-old ex-model, who died Feb. 8 at a Florida hotel.

Smith's infection, which drove her temperature to a staggering 105 degrees, was caused by an injection in her left buttock with a needle that apparently was not properly sterilized, according to the report, posted on the Enquirer and Star Web sites.

Tests did not reveal what substance had been injected into Smith three days before she died, but a painful abscess developed, the report said.

Image hosting by Photobucket

We didn't inherit the Earth from our parents...
it was loaned to us by our children!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Old 03-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So she died of an overdose of sleep medication, but she was sick from the infection caused by the injection of another substance through a dirty needle?

So does this clear Howard from any responsibility for her death?
Old 03-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I still want to know who her baby daddy is....
Old 03-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So she had septis (Which explains the high temp)...

Interesting.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiniLeaE View Post
Smith's infection, which drove her temperature to a staggering 105 degrees, was caused by an injection in her left buttock with a needle that apparently was not properly sterilized, according to the report, posted on the Enquirer and Star Web sites.
That happened to a professor of mine in college - he got an injection, but the needle was not properly sterilized - and he died within two days - it was awful and no one knew what had happened...and he was in perfect health otherwise...so that can definitely be a killer.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

O.k. I have a stupid question.

who the hell reuses needles?? I thought they were disposable??

ours are, at least.