Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-04-2004, 05:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
You're welcome, darling. If I knew how to fix my camera, I would.

You could bounce nickels off my lips.
Heeee. Collagen?
Old 12-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn
Heeee. Collagen?
Nah, they're all natural. I had saline put in them once because I was in a car accident and was going to look deformed until it healed and I couldn't have that. I think I told you that, though.

I don't know what it is, I have regular sized lips normally, but when I smile, I could take out China and most of western Europe with them.

Old 12-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas
Wow...

Everybody here is really attractive.

Johnny Stew, I have to say I was shocked when I saw your pic...damn! You seem to be one of those rare people who have great personalities *and* are totally hot.
Where is Le Stew's pic? I can't find it.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
You're *beautiful*, sweetheart.
true. Are you the one who said you were a toxer from way back, or was that someone else? I like the dark hair, but the blond looks good, too. It appears as though you would look great if you wore a mop on your head, died your hair green, etc.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 12-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
You're *beautiful*, sweetheart.
This whole board is beautiful. I can't get over how many younger fans FM has too. Good music transcends time.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
true. Are you the one who said you were a toxer from way back, or was that someone else? I like the dark hair, but the blond looks good, too. It appears as though you would look great if you wore a mop on your head, died your hair green, etc.
No ****. She should be the face of Estee Lauder from the looks of it.

Old 12-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Where is Le Stew's pic? I can't find it.
The bags under my eyes kicked it into oblivion.

Old 12-04-2004, 05:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
No ****. She should be the face of Estee Lauder from the looks of it.

she has that really cute face, where everything is the right, uniform size, and perfectly placed. What the heck???

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 12-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Thanks Amber. I love all the different pix that you post. The one with your family is really cute.
Yes, I like my botox. They called and left a message yesterday saying "It's you birthday month, so you can come in and get 20% of any serivces." I thought maybe I'd go in but I just had some like two months ago and don't want to be one of those women who has no facial expression left whatsoever.
I thought about doing a blue peel but there's a whole regimen you have to go through for six weeks before. Since I turned 40 I notice the fine lines a lot more and I'm starting to get that jowly thing. :eek I'll probably have the blue peel or laser at some point as I have no intention of aging gracefully. But I'd rather have lasik first so I don't have to wear contacts anymore.
Off to yoga now.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks Amber. I love all the different pix that you post. The one with your family is really cute.
Yes, I like my botox. They called and left a message yesterday saying "It's you birthday month, so you can come in and get 20% of any serivces." I thought maybe I'd go in but I just had some like two months ago and don't want to be one of those women who has no facial expression left whatsoever.
I thought about doing a blue peel but there's a whole regimen you have to go through for six weeks before. Since I turned 40 I notice the fine lines a lot more and I'm starting to get that jowly thing. :eek I'll probably have the blue peel or laser at some point as I have no intention of aging gracefully. But I'd rather have lasik first so I don't have to wear contacts anymore.
Off to yoga now.
Christ, we're spiritual twins.

Old 12-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Off to yoga now.
oh, i haven't posted any pics with my family, but thanks. Well, maybe if you wait till the end of the month it won't seem quite so soon . Yeah, aging sucks, but don't feel bad, I'm already jowly If i was as pretty as you i'd probably be even more pissed off about aging. what's the blue peel? And, for the record, i think dark hair makes people's skin look younger...JMHO, though.

Old 12-04-2004, 05:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirrorInTheSky
Bwah ha ha ha ha....who ARE the straight male ledgies on the board???

Geez, I look at these pictures and feel old. Hit 40 and yes....I am one of the three straight, single guys on this board. Will the other two please stand up?

Watching the drama of the Ledge since 2001.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker007nmss
I look at these pictures and feel old. Hit 40' and yes....I am one of the three straight, single guys on this board. Will the other two please stand up?

-Justin
Old 12-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am very lucky I think in the aging department - my grandmother aged beautifully and my mom seems to be doing good as well....and my sister who is ten years older than I could totally pass for someone my age....

But - as I've mentioned my skin is getting weird lately - lack of moisture - but I did find a good moisturizer and am now hopeful that I can look okay again...

Thanks Dis, for the hair compliment - sadly that hair is no more...I've had a bad week - and they say you shouldn't get hair cuts in bad times - but I said "F*** that" And got one anyway - now I've got a short mess of dark hair atop my head...ah well - I have THICK hair and a lot of it - and it grows quickly...so I'm not too distressed
Old 12-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
But I'd rather have lasik first so I don't have to wear contacts anymore.
You are braver then I am. I would love to never have to wear contacts or glasses again but I am afraid to have Lasik. I am not sure if it even works if you are really nearsighted so that leaves me out anyway.

Good luck to you if you go through with it!