The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Registered

this never gets old does it ... something is posted ( always fake ummm track list for 24 karat gold songs from the vault ) on the interwebs everyone gets in a tizzy then they find out it's fake
Old 09-20-2014, 11:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
this never gets old does it ... something is posted ( always fake ummm track list for 24 karat gold songs from the vault ) on the interwebs everyone gets in a tizzy then they find out it's fake
Yes it seems to be fake. I just try the link of the supposed account and it has been deleted.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:55 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by saradorna View Post
Yes it seems to be fake. I just try the link of the supposed account and it has been deleted.
{{{{SHOCKING}}}}
Old 09-20-2014, 12:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
This guy gets it.

Keith, you said my thoughts exactly. I also have been supporting the band since 1976. I will miss the show in DC this year. It will be the first I miss since 1977 but I'm kinda done with the concert scene. Bring on the new Disc!
Old 09-20-2014, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
If the recent Sharon Instagram is authentic then what you are saying makes sense...According to the questionable instagram posts the recent alleged set list is not correct and FM are rehearsing 2 new songs ( 24 Karat Gold & On With The Show) but that's if the instagram is real...
I do think the setlist will have 2 songs that surprise us, but not those 2.

Michele
Old 09-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I called out the person who claimed to be Sharon Celani and a just a couple of hours later I see all posts and pictures have been deleted and the username is now 1CRUISEFAN. It was clearly a fake.
Old 09-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
After some thought and consideration, I'm also beginning to wonder if the "set list" posted is authentic. I've only skimmed through the posts, so someone educate me. What proof do we have that the "set list" is accurate? The running order of the list has some odd sequencing. Also, I think Stevie would at least want to mention that she has a new record out by sampling one of the tracks.....and telling a long drawn out story about how she decided to hold off on a solo tour in favor of spending stage time with her dear friend Chris McVie, who she's been begging to return.

It also seems the Mac would want to let casual audience members know that a NEW album is in the works by playing one of the new tracks.
The "set list" matches what was seen and glimpsed in the Rolling Stone picture featuring Lindsey and Christine in front of the set list board. The board also has some of the songs in the weird running order (like Don't Stop being before Go Your Own Way, You Make Loving Fun coming after The Chain). If the list is faked, that part wasn't made up as it was photographic proof at the time that they were at least rehearsing in that order. It also suspiciously matches the way the Mac conducts their set lists in general (changing only a few certain things and the core elements staying exactly the same tour to tour).

I think that is at least why the list is gaining a bit of traction around here. It seems believable, there's not too many "out there" picks, it's similar enough to last years list while still being different, and it's about the right number length wise. Not to mention its similarity to the list featured in RS. As for the new album, I'm betting we only get acknowledgement from Lindsey that something is "on the way" similar to what we got in 2009.

Hope that helps a little.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Registered

Omg .
Your setting yourself up for failure.
Old 09-21-2014, 05:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
Keith, you said my thoughts exactly. I also have been supporting the band since 1976. I will miss the show in DC this year. It will be the first I miss since 1977 but I'm kinda done with the concert scene. Bring on the new Disc!

Go! Get tickets! Lol
Old 09-21-2014, 06:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 View Post
The board also has some of the songs in the weird running order (like Don't Stop being before Go Your Own Way, You Make Loving Fun coming after The Chain).
Well... Half of the World population knows the exact order of those songs like it is listed. What's the song following the Chain on Rumours? What's the song following Don't Stop on Rumours?

Old 09-21-2014, 06:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
Well... Half of the World population knows the exact order of those songs like it is listed. What's the song following the Chain on Rumours? What's the song following Don't Stop on Rumours?
lol Oh I don't doubt that and find the sequencing odd myself for a live show at least but I was just saying there's at least photographic proof of that bit due to that posters questioning of it. At the moment though, it's at least the most believable set list I've seen compared to some that float around in the past.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yesterday I had a goofy thought that when it comes to Mick getting his stage moment....they usually go with World Turning and he gets his little solo. No biggie. However, I think it would be cool if he did These Strange Times. I actually dig the song and think the band could have some fun with it.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

You Make Lovin Fun would have been a nice opener.

Old 09-21-2014, 10:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
Yesterday I had a goofy thought that when it comes to Mick getting his stage moment....they usually go with World Turning and he gets his little solo. No biggie. However, I think it would be cool if he did These Strange Times. I actually dig the song and think the band could have some fun with it.
Especially if he played guitar!

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 09-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, with the new article out confirming yet another Chris song, I think it's 90% set in stone that that leaked set list is real. after the 'difficulties' they had with Little Lies in '97, I never thought it'd be played live again yet here we are... That was the one song holding me back from saying the list seemed completely accurate and now it's confirmed.

It'll be interesting if we finally have a real leaker on the web and not a fraud.

Edit: it just now hit me, you guys finally get to hear Lindsey play on Little Lies live!!!! God I wish they were coming closer now.

Last edited by KenshiMaster16; 09-23-2014 at 10:12 AM..