User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-07-2004, 02:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
Speaking of pictures around the house- I was going through some pics from my daughter's birthday in Oct (the 10th, FMac day ) and found this one which shows a bunch behind us on the fridge-- mainly family ones but a few FM ones on there also!

BTW my hair is not really short; i just always wear it twisted up in the back. Quick and easy but I should really just cut it off...

-Lis
Cool pic Lis, although it does look like Lindsey is a relation there, intermingled with the rest!! (does he have a room in the attic? )

My fridge is rather naked I'm ashamed to say... I'm not one for carrying pictures in my wallet, I have a photo I took of Lindsey and Mick from one of last years gigs framed and hung in the house (there are three in existence, as for who has the other two, you know who you are ) but I'm not into photos as such, although i do like artwork on my walls.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I LOVE MY PICTURES! However, I hate to have mine taken. I'm just not photogenic. I have every professional picture of Sara ever taken in my wallet. Her pictures are everywhere on my cube at work. I have 10 full photo albums, and I have a picture wall in my living room. I have at least 1,000 on CD waiting to be taken to the photolab that I burned from my computer. And, yes, I have a ton of them on my fridge... along with just about everything Sara's made in school this year!!!!
Old 12-07-2004, 08:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs down Wallet pics...

I don't have any pictures of anyone in my wallet, but I use to. Attached are two pics of my room with my Lindsey pictures, two that I took, one MFM took ( ) and one I bought on Ebay. Also, two pictures, one with me and Michael W. Smith and one with Bryan Duncan...both Christian singers. Yep, they signed them for me later on. Hee!

Yep, I collect keychains, got tons of 'em. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Christys room - pics.jpg (29.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Christys room - pics 2.jpg (36.1 KB, 20 views)
Old 12-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by madformac
Cool pic Lis, although it does look like Lindsey is a relation there, intermingled with the rest!! (does he have a room in the attic? )
Yes, he has a room in the attic in my dreams, my friend. I'd find many reasons to crawl up into that little space and tidy up LOL.

LB does blend in a bit w/ the family pics doesn't he? There's actually 2 of him on the fridge in that picture, and I see one of him and John, and an e-mail from John saying he'd do the Q&A which was (needless to say) a thrill for me! The stuff changes from month to month although honestly that sepia pic of LB has been there for ages...and there are more on the *other* side of the fridge so I can see them while I'm doing dishes etc. Whatever gets me thru the day LOL.

I suppose in recent years I've really reined myself in regarding how much FM stuff I have all over the house... When I was a teen it was one thing to just be totally surrounded by FM stuff.... but now that I have kids/neighbors/relatives coming over and looking around, it would be odd to have TONS of stuff everywhere like I'd want to. I have to pretend to be a grown up. People think I am odd w/ just the stuff I have up already. I have the most stuff in the basement, I guess, but even that is tame compared to all the cool rooms I saw on the Nicksfix!

-Lis
Old 12-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

My old room was packed to the brim with FM. Now, I just try to tastefully put them around my apartment.

I adore pics...I think they are the key to the past.

But no one I know looks quite as good as FM hahahaha ( sorry!)
Old 12-08-2004, 08:05 AM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
My old room was packed to the brim with FM. Now, I just try to tastefully put them around my apartment.

I adore pics...I think they are the key to the past.

But no one I know looks quite as good as FM hahahaha ( sorry!)
Exactly! Their faces really are so nice to look at. I have kids in my family that are comparatively gorgeous, but the adults......no way!

-Lis
Old 12-10-2004, 12:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

YES!! I have pictures everywhere, in my wallet, at work, & at home. I have quite a few old photo albums at home.

I just got a digital camera, & I think it is the greatest invention since the computer & cell phone. I can take a picture, download to my computer & print out a photo on glossy paper, & it looks like I got it developed at the local photo center & I don't have to wait long at all.

Yesterday morning I took a picture of dawn in our development. It was the prettiest dawn I have ever seen with the sky blue & pink between the trees. Now the picture would have never came out with my little, automatic 35 mm camera, but with digital camera that has 15 scene modes, I was able to capture it. And it's small enough so I can carry it in my purse because you never know when a photo opportunity may come up. I can't wait to take it to concerts.

I have pictures of various concerts (scenes & my toy poodle) at work on a bulletin board & a picture frame that holds about 40 pictures which I can change. I saw Stevie back in 2001 for the TISL tour. I wasn't close enough to take pictures, but I did print out a picture (on regular paper) that someone posted during that tour of Stevie singing GDW with her gold shaw on, & it's hanging on my bulletin.

You know, come to think of it, I think that I'm going to need a bigger bulletin board at work now!

Lee
Old 12-10-2004, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I just got a digital camera, & I think it is the greatest invention since the computer & cell phone. I can take a picture, download to my computer & print out a photo on glossy paper, & it looks like I got it developed at the local photo center & I don't have to wait long at all.

Yesterday morning I took a picture of dawn in our development. It was the prettiest dawn I have ever seen with the sky blue & pink between the trees. Now the picture would have never came out with my little, automatic 35 mm camera, but with digital camera that has 15 scene modes, I was able to capture it. And it's small enough so I can carry it in my purse because you never know when a photo opportunity may come up. I can't wait to take it to concerts.

Lee

What kind of camera did you get? I have a Pentax Optio S4 and I just love it. It is so tiny and I always carry in my purse. I took a picture of a Mr. Pototo Head outside a pizza place the other day.
You will love it for concerts. I want to take it with me to the Eagles concert in March but I have heard that the Eagles are not fond of cameras at all.
Old 12-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

It's a Nikon Coolpix 3200 & it came with a free memory card of 128 GB, a good deal that I couldn't pass up. I've been wanting a digital camera forever, so with the Christmas bonus I'm getting a work, I decided it's now or never & I'm glad I got it. I've finally come into the 21st Century!

Yeah, it's funny how some bands don't care if you take pictures & others get real worked up about it.

Lee
Old 12-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
It's a Nikon Coolpix 3200 & it came with a free memory card of 128 GB, a good deal that I couldn't pass up. I've been wanting a digital camera forever, so with the Christmas bonus I'm getting a work, I decided it's now or never & I'm glad I got it. I've finally come into the 21st Century!

Yeah, it's funny how some bands don't care if you take pictures & others get real worked up about it.

Lee
It sounds really nice. Good luck with it! I just need to get my photo printer and then it's Lindsey all over the house!