The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-18-2015, 08:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default I saw the Mac twice on this tour..

both DC shows, but it sounds like Dublin was the show to be at.. Christine is so magical here... a simple but beautiful song about love. just wanting to be with that someone that makes you feel.. "..I made my baby cry.." reminds me of Joni Mitchell's "Blue"..
Old 08-14-2015, 06:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

By Michelle McMahon, The Bridie Diaries

http://www.her.ie/life/the-bridie-di...dilemma/250317

Last month I went to see Fleetwood Mac in the 3Arena. If you haven’t yet seen them live, you do not know what you’re missing. When Stevie Nicks launched into Landslide, my eyes welled up alarmingly. Scarlet for me.
Old 12-21-2015, 12:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The Independent by Aoife Kelly 12/18/2015

http://www.independent.ie/entertainm...-34299223.html

Ed Sheeran's sell-out concerts at Croke Park drew a crowd of 160,000 fans over two nights and reviews were glowing.

And now the 24-year-old British artist has been voted Ticket of the Year 2015 by Ticketmaster Ireland customers.

He beat stiff competition from U2 for their four Innocence + Experience homecoming gigs at the 3Arena last month.

Coming in third for Irish fans was Electric Picnic and the music and arts festival, held annually in Stradbally, Co Laois, also featured in the top five most highly-anticipated gigs of 2016.

Fleetwood Mac, who performed at the 3Arena in July with Christine McVie back in the line-up and Irish fans voted the crowd-pleasing shows fourth in the list while homegrown talent The Script came fifth following their hugely successful Croke Park gig in June.

As for next year's most highly anticipated event, there's no surprise as Adele's sold out 3Arena gigs come up trumps.

Online Editors
Old 07-13-2016, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This International Club Night Dedicated To Fleetwood Mac Is Coming To Dublin This Weekend

https://lovindublin.com/dublin/this-...n-this-weekend

Fíodhna Horan Murphy July 11, 2016 Lovin' Dublin

~ I wanna be with you everywherrrrrre ~

Fleetwood Mac are pretty frickin' popular with the people of Dublin. Every two years or so they play The Point/O2/Three Arena to a sell-out crowd. From grandparents to teenagers, Fleetwood Mac have a certain allure that crosses all ages and music preferences. So naturally when we heard about Fleetmac Wood we were all ears...

It's an international club night celebrating the music of Fleetwood Mac and they have hosted parties in London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Toronto, Palm Springs, Bogota as well as various cities across Australia. Fleetmac Wood have also played on the festival circuit at Glastonbury, Secret Garden Party, Falls (Australia) and Burning Man.

So they're kind of a big deal.

And the gimmick? Nothing but Fleetwood Mac all night long...

This is not a tribute act. There are no cover versions. We do not simply play a greatest hits CD - if you just want that then maybe stay in. We like to dig a little deeper into their back catalogue and we play remixes that we think expand your Fleetwood Mac journey.

It’s like a festival with the best people, because Fleetwood Mac fans are the best people. Fact. We’ve witnessed this every party we do - you guys are special. You’re emotionally charged with your candles burning bright. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself hugging a stranger at the end of the night to Landslide. And technically they won’t be a stranger because, they have good taste like yourself.