The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-23-2005, 05:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's one of me that my dear photographer friend took of me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me again.jpg (87.3 KB, 34 views)

Where on your palm is my little line when you're written in mine as an old memory?

KATE BUSH
Old 04-23-2005, 05:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That last photo was me from 5 years ago. Here's a more up to date one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg light cord.jpg (46.3 KB, 32 views)

Where on your palm is my little line when you're written in mine as an old memory?

KATE BUSH
Old 04-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Hmmm, not to interrupt your gay flirting, but I submit I would pay to have lips like yours....
I like glasses on boys, too. I mean, i really like glasses boys. They may not actually be smarter, but I'm dumb enough to be fooled....

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 04-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
Here are three more of me for all of those who want to see more.
Super cute even though you think I'm a total dink!

KATE BUSH
Old 04-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

your lips are indeed very beautiful, they've managed to erase the image of don henley's "slitty little lips" from an earlier post today... i thank you ...
Old 04-23-2005, 06:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxmx
your lips are indeed very beautiful, they've managed to erase the image of don henley's "slitty little lips" from an earlier post today... i thank you ...
Anything I can do to help erase the memory of that man's slit lips! Thanks for the complement! *blushes*

KATE BUSH
Old 04-23-2005, 06:34 PM
all the same
This message has been deleted by all the same.
Old 04-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by all the same
That last photo was me from 5 years ago. Here's a more up to date one.

Hey babeh.

I love the blurry/color effect in that photo.
Old 04-23-2005, 09:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Hmmm, not to interrupt your gay flirting, but I submit I would pay to have lips like yours....
Isn't that amazing!?!?! Miss All The Same has those awesomely fleshy kissable lips that all those celebrity chicks want- and they try for it and end up looking like Meg Ryan.... or worse, Melanie Griffith. OY!

Meg Ryan - fishlips

Melanie Griffith - aka The Joker

Although for some bizzaro reason, Melanie actually looked surprisingly fantastic at this year's Oscars.
Old 04-23-2005, 09:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tower
Isn't that amazing!?!?! Miss All The Same has those awesomely fleshy kissable lips that all those celebrity chicks want- and they try for it and end up looking like Meg Ryan.... or worse, Melanie Griffith. OY!

Meg Ryan - fishlips

Although for some bizzaro reason, Melanie actually looked surprisingly fantastic at this year's Oscars.

Yeah - Meg's lips are looking WEIRD nowadays

I've always been okay with my lips...my mom has no lips - so I'm perfectly happy with mine..which do exist

Anyway - I don't actually look at lips too much....but people whose lips are like the same color as the rest of their face? Um like Robert Redford? That FREAKS me out!
Old 04-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:

Meg Ryan - fishlips

Do not ever, and I mean ever, bag on Miss Ryan. EVER! (I could care less about melanie griffith)
To diss the Ryan, is like torturing a kitten. She is the most cutest woman evah. (I didn't say prettiest, I didn't say sexiest, I didn't say best actress, i said cutest). And? I don't care about the surgery. She's very pale, of course she needs surgery!
Step off, Mr. Sister. Meg Ryan is my girl.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 04-23-2005 at 09:58 PM..
Old 04-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Do not ever, and I mean ever, bag on Miss Ryan. EVER! (I could care less about melanie griffith)
To diss the Ryan, is like torturing a kitten. She is the most cutest woman evah. (I didn't say prettiest, I didn't say sexiest, I didn't say best actress, i said cutest). And? I don't care about the surgery. She's very pale, of course she needs surgery!
Meg Ryan is a cranky bitch. I read an interview of her whilst getting my tresses cut and she was a total twat about what questions could and could not be asked of her.

The chick was doing fine back in the days of When Harry Met Sally, but she hasn't had a hit (or good movie) in a decade or more. What was the name of that awful military GI-Jane-type movie that she made that flopped big time and was so pandering??? I can't remembah..........
Old 04-23-2005, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Lord have mercy. She WAS cute, before she mutilated herself and ended up looking like a trout. What was she thinking ?
Old 04-23-2005, 10:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky
Lord have mercy. She WAS cute, before she mutilated herself and ended up looking like a trout. What was she thinking ?
Did you not hear what i said????

Old 04-23-2005, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Meg Ryan is a cranky bitch. I read an interview of her whilst getting my tresses cut and she was a total twat about what questions could and could not be asked of her.

The chick was doing fine back in the days of When Harry Met Sally, but she hasn't had a hit (or good movie) in a decade or more. What was the name of that awful military GI-Jane-type movie that she made that flopped big time and was so pandering??? I can't remembah..........
I'm sorry, again, did you not hear me??? It's called: Hush.
BTW, Miss Stevie thanks Miss Ryan in the liner notes of TISL. But still, you shouldn't hold that against Meggy.
In case you didn't get it before....HUSH. I don't care if she's had hits or been hit with a truck. You just don't go there with Meg. Kitten Torturer!!!! yes, this means you!!!!!

Old 04-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hey, Diss, did you get video when you went to this? It appears you did. I clicked the "Franz studio diary" link, and all I got was audio??????
I got video, but a lot of other people are saying that they can't get it. It must be the site. The one from April 20th is hysterical. Alex ferociously licks an envelope and races to mail it on his bicycle while one of the new songs plays in the background (I think it's called Wee Andy or Heathen something). Weeeeeeeerd.