User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
well, if we all ever got together, I imagine some sort of bikini fight to the death for the 3 straight male ledgies that actually exist...and aren't underage...
Bwah ha ha ha ha....who ARE the straight male ledgies on the board???
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You look cute, very very very young. I can't make an accurate assessment without the lips. How can you deny us the lips?
Darling, I've got Jagger lips that are better left up to the imagination. They're very small and plump, but when I smile, they wrap around my head and come together in the front like a Christmas bow.

Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
You're really cute, dissy! And so young looking! SHEESH!
But why the eye lifts and chemical peels? Never tinker with natural good looks.

So... your place or mine?
That reminds me, step off!!! There's 40 or 50 gay ledgies here, and you gotta get him, too?

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 12-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Thank Stallone's wife. I never go a day without using Serious Skin Care, been using it for almost ten years. The eye lifts are non-surgical and exfoliate, too, so they don't harm the skin.

As for your last question, it's a high price for that luxury.
geesh, i don't think my skin's looked like that since i was about...oh, 7? maybe?

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 12-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
That reminds me, step off!!! There's 40 or 50 gay ledgies here, and you gotta get him, too?

But the funny thing is, my grooming bills probably put the queerest of the queers around here to shame.

I have the worst fear of getting older, it's not even funny. When I see old men out on the street, I smile and everything, but inside I'm just saying 'If I ever look like that, euthanise me.'

Old 12-03-2004, 06:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
geesh, i don't think my skin's looked like that since i was about...oh, 7? maybe?
Get Serious Skin Care from Home Shopping Network. They have so many things that it's unbelievable. Dry Lo for zits that makes them go away within hours, home chemical peels, cream for your eyes, body wash, you name it. And it's gotten much cheaper in recent years. I get it autoshipped every two months.

And I swear by Roc, that's the next best thing. And cheap, too.

Old 12-03-2004, 06:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

But the funny thing is, my grooming bills probably put the queerest of the queers around here to shame.

I have the worst fear of getting older, it's not even funny. When I see old men out on the street, I smile and everything, but inside I'm just saying 'If I ever look like that, euthanise me.'
Me, too. I'm actually hoping i'll die around age 37... at least. But what scares me more lately, or makes me more sad, is the loss of....it's hard to describe...mobility? athletic prowess? since my knees started to hurt and stuff. It will be a sad day when i can't jump around on rocks, be all fast, catch and throw balls, etc.... Just in general be very physical...

Old 12-03-2004, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am drunk enough at work right now to tell Johnny Stew just how cute he is- B- I'd hit that! That second picture is hotttttt. You are so completely cute. Don't ever forget that, darlin.

Diss, we need a full picture. Stat! You're smart. Figure out how to use yer damn scanner.

I'd post a picture, but everyone who I want to see me has seen me. And, frankly, seven tequila shooters at work ain't enough to get me to post one. Blah blah blah
Old 12-03-2004, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Me, too. I'm actually hoping i'll die around age 37... at least. But what scares me more lately, or makes me more sad, is the loss of....it's hard to describe...mobility? athletic prowess? since my knees started to hurt and stuff. It will be a sad day when i can't jump around on rocks, be all fast, catch and throw balls, etc.... Just in general be very physical...

I don't want to die around 37, I'd like to live until I'm at least 100, though. When I was younger, probably in my early teens, I had seen Ellen Burstyn on some talk show and she was talking about how she chose to live her life without alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, caffeine, etc, and I immediately thought that I'd never touch any of that **** so that I could live a long and healthy life. I figure that if I take care of my body, my body will take care of me in my golden years.

So, blame it all on Burstyn.

Old 12-03-2004, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Get Serious Skin Care from Home Shopping Network. They have so many things that it's unbelievable. Dry Lo for zits that makes them go away within hours, home chemical peels, cream for your eyes, body wash, you name it. And it's gotten much cheaper in recent years. I get it autoshipped every two months.

And I swear by Roc, that's the next best thing. And cheap, too.
oh, i've never been able to mess with my skin at all until recently, and even now i have to be careful. Except for sunscreen, of course. But I've started using COQ10 on my skin sometimes at night, so maybe i'll try some face stuff from them.

Old 12-03-2004, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley
I am drunk enough at work right now to tell Johnny Stew just how cute he is- B- I'd hit that! That second picture is hotttttt. You are so completely cute. Don't ever forget that, darlin.

Diss, we need a full picture. Stat! You're smart. Figure out how to use yer damn scanner.

I'd post a picture, but everyone who I want to see me has seen me. And, frankly, seven tequila shooters at work ain't enough to get me to post one. Blah blah blah
My scanner is old, so the drivers don't match up with my newer computer. I tried downloading updated driver software from HP, but it didn't work. And 45MBs on dial-up? I won't be doing that again. I was hoping for Rumpelstiltskin to hop out and make me promise my first kid in exchange for a fast download. And I have Windows XP (it f*cking sucks, too) and the scanner only works with Windows 98. I guess it's about time I bought a new one instead of using it to put books on.

Old 12-03-2004, 06:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
oh, i've never been able to mess with my skin at all until recently, and even now i have to be careful. Except for sunscreen, of course. But I've started using COQ10 on my skin sometimes at night, so maybe i'll try some face stuff from them.
The stuff from Serious Skin Care is made for all types of skin, so when you order, you can tell them your skin type and they'll send oyu the stuff accordingly. But no one that I know likes getting stuff from HSN, I don't think you'll be the exception.

Try Roc, I'm tellin ya. You can get it anywhere and it's super cheap. AND - it smells good, too.

Old 12-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley

Yea, you big tease. Figure out how to work that camera, dammit!

Hayley, i'm with you...even if I were drinking at the moment (and i'm jealous because I wish I was) there is no way in hell
Old 12-03-2004, 06:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The stuff from Serious Skin Care is made for all types of skin, so when you order, you can tell them your skin type and they'll send oyu the stuff accordingly. But no one that I know likes getting stuff from HSN, I don't think you'll be the exception.

Try Roc, I'm tellin ya. You can get it anywhere and it's super cheap. AND - it smells good, too.
I've only recently started having skin issues - they started over the summer - perhaps is moving - now my skin is so dry and it's starting to look gross...

I can't do chemical peels because my skin scars super easy - so haha...yeah that wouldn't be good....I can't use anything with alcohol because it make things way worse....I'm getting SO fed up though...perhaps I'll look at some Roc stuff...
Old 12-03-2004, 06:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie
Yea, you big tease. Figure out how to work that camera, dammit!

Hayley, i'm with you...even if I were drinking at the moment (and i'm jealous because I wish I was) there is no way in hell
Child, I've seen you and you're smoking. If you can't muster up the courage to post your gorgeous face, you've got esteem iss-ues.