Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
hahaha, mine dont itch at all, but then they are hardly hairy anyway... i'm just not a hairy person. I love the way they feel when you "shorn 'em" though
Well, I didn't mean balls. There's virtually no need to shave those. I'm talking above Snausageville!

I mean, Jeeeebus Freakin' Chrispe!, nothing ever itched so badly, ever.

Maybe I should risk making a WIDE racing stripe, and see how it goes!

And you know, FWIW, I have weight lifter friends, who shave their chests, and even forearms, and say it doesn't itch, at all. Maybe I have a high "itch factor"!

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 04-10-2011 at 02:52 AM..
Old 04-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This thread has provided me with hours of entertainment.
Probably dozens of hours.

And since there are only a half dozen people here who are still my friends from the old days, I suppose nothing I can say is truly TMI. Who the F cares? No one knows me anyway.

What is really fascinating about this thread is how much it reveals about the people and their answers. The truth always comes out in sex. No matter how hard you try to conceal it. I am by no means a hard core Freudian, but the stuff here has been stunning in its level of honesty. Even if the posters have no idea what they were revealing about their own psyches.

I have, as a mostly full time lurker, found it relentlessly fascinating.

The odd thing is that a few posters, some of whom I have followed with a certain trainwreck gawker fascination, have all of a sudden taken on an air of charm I would have never assigned them before.

People I previously thought were simply borderline sociopath attention whores now seem to have a different level of humanity. And many others, who I always thought were uptight, self centered, baggage laden human seven alarm clown shows have proven me utterly correct in my online psych profiles.

Just because of how they choose to get off.

There is a lot of truth in orgasms.

They can be very illuminating.

As far as personal TMI goes, I am stunned by anyone who doesn't vomit at the idea of swallowing ejaculate. It is slimy, it stinks, and it can host every disease known to man. The very thought of it makes my already sensitive gag reflex jump into motion. Can you do it for a guy you love? I guess. But I would consider it a massive sacrifice. I have always considered it a waste product. Same as any other other: phlegm, urine, feces, ear wax, semen. Same deal. I put it on the same level as eagerly ingesting menstrual blood.

Blech.

Other than one really cool FB, the last guy who shot in my yap, like Viv mentioned doing, I cold cocked him. It was about 6 years ago. Punched that MF right in the jaw and knocked his 6' 3" 220 pound body to the floor of his bedroom. Then I spit the contents on him, bellowed a string of curse words at him, got dressed, and walked out as he laid on the floor naked hoping I wouldn't kill him. He knew the rules. I laid them out and he broke them. I may be 5' 9" but I am scrappy and you don't want to cross me.

Like everywhere on earth, there is a strange curiosity/aversion to buttsex. I still do not understand physiologically why women like it, but seven star thumbs up and a gun salute to those who do. You are making many men happy. And I give you all major kudos. Honestly, why does anyone enjoy giving blow jobs? It is all mental. Knock yourselves out. Same damned thing. It is a service based kind of pleasure that has nerve endings to back it up. Many more in men, given the prostate, but go girls go!

As to the hygiene of butt play, yeah, one should do some prep. However, I have had a number of boyfriends who seem to be ready for it at the drop of a hat. It seems to be a personal body cycle thing. And perhaps related to physical structure. To get more specific, if your dude has 6 inches, you might be fine, but if he is packing 9 you might be in more trouble. Granted I do not do morning sex, so that morning body cycle is never an issue. But I will tell you this, as a 45 year old man who has had a wildly active sex life for years, I will bet my mortgage that I have had less "mess" incidents in my life than most str8 guys have had. I hear bloody sheet stories more often than I can stomach them. In my case we are talking less than a dozen "messes" over 30 years of lots of buttsex. Giving or getting. And I have had my share of both. Make of that what you will.

In my experience, considering the stories my str8 buddies have told me, buttsex is far less messier than peen/vag.

All animals are equal. But some animals are more equal than others.

Last edited by sparky; 04-10-2011 at 02:53 AM..
Old 04-10-2011, 02:59 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post

Other than one really cool FB, the last guy who shot in my yap, like Viv mentioned doing, I cold cocked him.

this made me
Old 04-10-2011, 06:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

How on earth can you guys itch after shaving... anywhere?

I give my legs a once over every other day and I can safely say they never itch after shaving. Nor do my nethers, for the record. Or my under arms. What's wrong with you?

Except for once when I used that hair removal cream ****? Yeah, I thought "going to see Debbie Harry, make self look good, don't care if she won't see" and I left it on my right leg WAY too long I'm still trying to clear up the allergic reaction. It's grim.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 04-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Supporting Ledgie

I shaved my armpits a handful of times in ages past... and it always itched something awful... that is one area I just cannot shave.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcerer999 View Post
I left a "racing stripe" above my sausage!
thats hot! post pics!! :P
Old 04-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I was never a hairy person either but have used Nair lotion before and shaved other times and now little grows back. I have never had underarm hair. I just don't like it and started shaving that before I was even able to grow any I think. I basically keep a hairless body except for a teeny bit down there. I wear the occasional skirt and hose so yeah, no hair! But I think it's ok for other men to be moderately hairy, it's a manly thing really and looks sexy to me.

Have any of you tried the no!no! ? It's supposed to glide over your skin emitting a laser of sorts and after awhile the hair never grows back. I think we all will invest in one sooner or later and never need our razors or lotions again.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
I shaved my armpits a handful of times in ages past... and it always itched something awful... that is one area I just cannot shave.
You could be extra sensitive to deodorants when you're shaving so that could be the culprit. Abrased skin and perfumes don't mix. Your underarms probably aren't used to bare skin when you do it and it takes time I would think.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm not a fan of excess body hair on myself so aside from what's on top of my head, it ain't there. I mostly shave my legs with an electric razor so they don't itch, but since I don't use a regular razor as much on them when I do they get a little itchy but it's only for a few minutes so no big deal. I use a reg. razor everywhere else and haven't had a problem either.

If you're applying too much pressure when you do it, it can definitely irritate your skin and lead to itching / razor burn maybe those who are having problems should ease up and see if it helps.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Oh, I couldn't disagree more!

...I know Lindsay will back me up! And Dani! And...
Yeah but you're in America, most of the dudes there are circumcised Lucky!
Old 04-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRobert View Post
Yeah but you're in America, most of the dudes there are circumcised Lucky!
Yes. Thanks Mom and Dad, for mutilating me!

Seriously.

Although I've read that the numbers of people doing so, is getting smaller...

I have enough body image problems...thank god I don't have to worry about "foreskin prejudice"!
Old 04-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
How on earth can you guys itch after shaving... anywhere?
The itch is only something that happens the first time you shave an area. If you keep an area shaved with some sort of regularity, it won't itch when you shave it. Oh, and apparently if you put baby powder on an area after the first time you shave, it helps. I've never been one who's big into shaving my body. I keep things neatly trimmed. But then again, I'm a redhead... we don't get much body hair in the first place.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireSister View Post
So has anyone ever masturbated to Stevie Nicks (you know you have)? Share...
I love you for asking this.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Oh, I couldn't disagree more!

...I know Lindsay will back me up! And Dani! And...
Penises are one of the most beautiful creations ever. I could go into detail but I'm afraid of getting smacked by The Penguin.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

This thread is the best. I really need to start participating in it when I get more free-time.

I had an ex once who was into the smooth look, so as a little surprise for him, I shaved my entire crotch area. He really dug it, but I felt like a 12 year-old. So never again.

Other than that, I do just a little bit of manscaping (trim my pits, trim my pubes), but nothing drastic. I like my body-hair, and I like body-hair on other guys too. If you're naturally smooth, that's cool -- but if you have fur, then take pride in it! We are men, after all.

I do shave the twins these days though. They're more sensitive that way, and they see more action when I'm playing with someone. Thankfully, I never have trouble with itching.
Closed Thread