Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Agreed (minus the distaste for it-- I have zero problems with the taste , texture, etc). That could be because I barely ever taste it when I give head because I make sure they shoot in the back of my throat (I know, major TMI)so I can just swallow and be done with it. I'd deal with the taste/texture MORE if I spit.
I actually do the same thing. I put that I don't love the taste, but I really couldn't describe it to you since it's been so long since I've dealt with it Going down is actually one of my favorite things in the world, though. So hot. I'd almost rather give than receive.
You're so like me
Old 04-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
For people who don't swallow, don't you find it to be more of a hassle to need to look around for a place to spit? I'm not in love with the taste, and if I'm giving an early morning blow job and haven't had anything else in my stomach yet, it definitely makes me sick, but swallowing has always seemed like so much less work.
I kept A tissue or something close by the first time. From then on i would just watch them cum. After that first time did not even want it in my mouth.

Mick

-Tom Waits
Old 04-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Going down is actually one of my favorite things in the world, though. So hot. I'd almost rather give than receive.
I don't think I've ever heard a woman admit she loves giving oral sex! Most women I've talked to detest it, or at best simply put up with it.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I don't think I've ever heard a woman admit she loves giving oral sex! Most women I've talked to detest it, or at best simply put up with it.
Or they get paid for it.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Really? I do honestly enjoy it. It's so intimate, and it has all sorts of dynamics to it that I love (I feel like elaborating would be FAR too much information ) I don't like going down on women that much at all, though. With that, it's absolutely putting up with it.
You're so like me
Old 04-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

just stopping in
this thread should be titled NOT FIT FOR PRINT
Old 04-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, the warning label says it all. Why enter, if you don't want to read it????
Old 04-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Well, the warning label says it all. Why enter, if you don't want to read it????
oh, I want to read.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
For people who don't swallow, don't you find it to be more of a hassle to need to look around for a place to spit? I'm not in love with the taste, and if I'm giving an early morning blow job and haven't had anything else in my stomach yet, it definitely makes me sick, but swallowing has always seemed like so much less work.
I've always wondered this, and never really 'got' why people would rather spit than swallow. I always have done because I just don't understand where you'd spit it unless you definitely had a tissue to hand. Anything for an easy life

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Agreed (minus the distaste for it-- I have zero problems with the taste , texture, etc). That could be because I barely ever taste it when I give head because I make sure they shoot in the back of my throat (I know, major TMI)so I can just swallow and be done with it. I'd deal with the taste/texture MORE if I spit.
Agreed on this count, too. I do see why people would be grossed out by it but really, if you're going down there you may as well push the boat out.

This is a bit TMI even for me, but I was in just such a situation the other day with I guy I've just started seeing.. He didn't seem to want to, ahem, complete the deed in my mouth, so I didn't have the option to spit OR swallow. I thought this was a bit strange since he was definitely enjoying it.. Perhaps he was just being gentlemanly, but next time I'll be letting him know that, really, I don't mind!
Old 04-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleCharmer View Post
Perhaps he was just being gentlemanly, but next time I'll be letting him know that, really, I don't mind!
maybe he's doing you a favor; if he doesnt want you to eat his spunk, there could be a reason. or not. let us know what happens next time.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

This is a bit TMI even for me, but I was in just such a situation the other day with I guy I've just started seeing.. He didn't seem to want to, ahem, complete the deed in my mouth, so I didn't have the option to spit OR swallow. I thought this was a bit strange since he was definitely enjoying it.. Perhaps he was just being gentlemanly, but next time I'll be letting him know that, really, I don't mind!
He sounds like a keeper. I always like when men either ask what you're okay with somewhere along the way or actively try to avoid doing something you might NOT be okay with during your first few times together.
You're so like me
Old 04-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
He sounds like a keeper. I always like when men either ask what you're okay with somewhere along the way or actively try to avoid doing something you might NOT be okay with during your first few times together.
He really is a keeper I told him as much yesterday.. After ridiculously good morning sex he got up and went to the shop to get milk because I said I fancied a cup of tea, and then made me breakfast in bed. Then we stayed in bed for a couple more hours reading. It was lovely.. He also insists on buying the condoms, etc and his friend runs a sex shop, which is always handy.

Anybody frequent sex shops? Any favourite purchases?
Old 04-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I fancied a cup of tea
This is not remotely inappropriate, I just wish I could pull off that phrase.
You're so like me
Old 04-08-2011, 12:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I actually do the same thing. I put that I don't love the taste, but I really couldn't describe it to you since it's been so long since I've dealt with it Going down is actually one of my favorite things in the world, though. So hot. I'd almost rather give than receive.
I second everything you just said.

We really are twins.

Quote:
Louie. You and I have talked about how much I absolutely adore giving head before. What are you talking about!?
Old 04-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Anybody frequent sex shops? Any favourite purchases?
I know I posted this earlier, but seriously, best purchase of my life:

Closed Thread