View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 12:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Like Homer, I also had my friend walk out of forcing them to watch the Mirage concert. I was so offended and could not believe they were not into it. Looking back maybe it was my twirling in my cape that drove them over the edge.

Homer is so sensitive to Lindsey's rock out performances vocally and with guitar. I don't get it. So if I SCREAM AT YOU, YOU WILL DISAPPEAR?!!!!??

You dont like punk music but like Law and Order? Got it. Ok. Everyone thought it was cool when Stevie screamed at the end of Rhiannon but Lindsey cant do it? Ok Got it!
Apparently, NTF is only for hardcore fans. I like the album version okay. As John wrote, ah ah ah ah OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAHHHHH was what drove my friends away from the Mirage video.

Scream at me and I will disappear.

I probably would hate Law and Order now. I got it at the height of my fandom. They could do no wrong, THEN. It's a quirky, freaky deaky album, that's my favorite LB solo album. And you know, by comparison, I've never really been into Go Insane, because I had wandered away from the band for a few years, when it came out. So I didn't give it the chance it deserved.