View Single Post
Old 03-13-2023, 05:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
I feel like there is no chance she’d ever go out and not do Gold Dust, Rhiannon, or Dreams. When was the last time with the Mac or solo she dropped one of those? 1988?

But I agree, some simple tweaks would revitalize her set a bit. Rooms on Fire, Long Way to Go, After the Glitter Fades, Kind of Woman, Angel, Nightbird, or I Can’t Wait have all been great suggestions I’ve seen lately instead of Gypsy, Rhiannon, Free Falling, If Anyone Falls, Outside the Rain, Wild Heart/Bella Donna.
Believe it or not but Dreams was dropped the last leg of the 24K Gold tour. I forget what it was replaced with but first solo or Mac concert ever I saw without Dreams. Besides Free Fallin, I cant believe she is still doing the Bella Donna/Wild Heart montage. 7 years now that its been in the set.
I think we are all over critical (including me). These sets are not for us core fans. They are for the concert promoters and the masses who fill the seats. Stevie fulfilled her duty. There is no more Fleetwood Mac but she made sure to play all her Fleetwood Mac hits and many of her solo hits. And she did perform her "new" song.
If any song from the 24K Gold tour should still be in the set is Crying In The Night. I thought it transformed live incredibly well. It fits her vocal range too. Waddy rocks that one out.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 03-13-2023 at 05:42 AM..