View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 10:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
So you would have said no to a double Buck/Vie album? Let the man produce and create. Lindsey was at his best on double albums. He calls himself a painter. You want him to paint only a half Mona Lisa?
Many of the same elements on Tusk are on Say You Will. People say SYW sounds cold. That's what they say about Tusk too on many songs.
Surely SYW would have been better with a few less songs, but I am glad they were not cut because I appreciate them.
I think I donated my Time cassette to a charity even though it has one awesome song. (Yes, I was still buying cassettes in 1995)
I would have accepted a double BuckVie, but would have rather they left if as it is. Releasing every clunker ISN'T a good thing. Some turds can't be polished.

Cut the Silver Girls of the world, and give us a nice 35 minute album. The casual listener will especially appreciate it, and that will most likely be reflected in sales. Blathering on and on(including the Silver Girls) because you don't know when to shut up(are you listening, $tevie?) isn't a gift.