View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 01:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

https://celebritygig.com/halsey-perf...ingham-on-snl/

Halsey was this week’s musical guest on Saturday Night Live, which was hosted by reality superstar Kim Kardashian.

And the 27-year-old singer gave fans a major treat by delivering a stunning performance of her ballad Darling alongside legendary Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham, 72.

Earlier in the show, Halsey looked like the ultimate intergalactic babe as she belted the lyrics to her haunting hit I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God.

Musical guest: Halsey was this week’s musical guest on Saturday Night Live

Surprise: And the 27-year-old singer gave fans a major treat by delivering a stunning performance of her ballad Darling alongside legendary Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham

Donning a black veiled hat, Halsey showcased her signature falsetto into a mic stand while Lindsey effortlessly strummed an acoustic guitar.

The songstress was dressed in a black avant-garde dress with dramatic shoulder pads and exaggerated hips.

She also rocked some fingerless mesh gloves and a dramatic manicure with silver accents.

As for Lindsey, the musician kept it simple in a pair of jeans, a charcoal toned V-neck, and a leather jacket.

Stunning: Donning a black veiled hat, Halsey showcased her signature falsetto into a mic stand while Lindsey effortlessly strummed an acoustic guitar

Classic: As for Lindsey, the musician kept it simple in a pair of jeans, a charcoal toned V-neck, and a leather jacket

All the drama: Halsey rocked some fingerless mesh gloves and a dramatic manicure with silver accents

Upon the completion of their performance, Halsey could hardly contain her gratitude as she encouraged the crowd to roar for Lindsey.

The performance differed greatly in tone from her opening number, which saw the star emerge from a futuristic tunnel with smoke machines.

Halsey, who delivered her first child in July, showcased her incredible post-baby physique in a skintight bodysuit worthy of a space cadet.

Her hair was cut into an asymmetrical pixie.

Intergalactic: Earlier in the show, Halsey looked like the ultimate intergalactic babe as she belted the lyrics to her haunting hit I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God

Edgy: Her hair was cut into an asymmetrical pixie

Incredible: Halsey, who delivered her first child in July, showcased her incredible post-baby physique in a skintight bodysuit worthy of a space cadet

New music: I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God is featured on her recently release fourth studio album If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power

I Am Not A Woman, I’m A God is featured on her recently release fourth studio album If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power.

Along with her musical abilities, Halsey also got to appear in a sketch with Kim, as well as the reality star’s younger sis Khloe and mom Kris.

The hitmaker transformed into Kim’s younger half-sister Kendall Jenner for a segment titled People’s Kourt, where Kim portrayed the eldest Kardashian, Kourtney.

With SNL castmate Melissa Villaseñor playing a pregnant Kylie, Halsey’s Kendall stood beside her with her arms crossed in an all-black getup.

Acting chops? Along with her musical abilities, Halsey also got to appear in a sketch with Kim, as well as the reality star's younger sis Khloe and mom Kris

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"