View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I’m just going to say it—

No matter who you think is right or wrong in this never-ending drama, the bottom line is Stevie Nicks is no longer interesting musically whereas Lindsey is. We can pick apart their individual personalities and argue about who is in the right or in the wrong but it doesn’t really matter.

What matters is their music, their commitment to growth and craft. Lindsey is still searching and developing. Stevie uses her old top hat as a money bucket to demand our cash wherever she sings. It’s a crass conclusion to a life in music.

Christine is in the middle. She claims to always be up for making new records and songs but will no longer do so without a guiding hand. That’s frustrating—to know that “bag full of of songs,” as Mick put it, will probably never be recorded. Meanwhile she won’t say no to big tour money, to tour after tour of the same stuff played the same way, and now played largely by back up musicians.
You and David really have a beautiful, yet lucid way with words. I agree with this immensely.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 10-27-2021 at 09:27 AM..