View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 12:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Seven Bridges and Life's Been Good are awesome sauce on Eagles Live (that red cover album)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I love the new songs on Dance. I hate the CD bc it has Landslide and Dreams which I don't like from that show. But Gold Dust and Gypsy from that show are sexy-time!
Also nice to see poor Lenny in the back there. Mick threw him off the bus for Taku. I'm a Lenny lover. He's amazing to meet in the flesh. Real NYer.
Honestly, I file The Dance CD right beside Behind The Mask. I'll bet it's been ten years since I've listened to either. I watch The Dance DVD a couple times a year.

I NEVER got into the extra players in the FM orchestra too much. I could maybe name you one of $tevie's original backup singers, and that would be it. I'd come closer to naming Lindsey's (or Christine's)solo bands than percussion and backup singers in FM. I always figured those were $tevie's paid yes people, so I didn't have much interest.