View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:57 AM
Junior Ledgie

I too just noticed this and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Leah, 26 from just somewhere outside London. I've been lurking for a little while but thought I'd be brave and say hello.

Like a lot of people, I grew up on Rumours and can't remember a time I've not known those songs. I've always loved that album cover, and would always select it if I was asked if we wanted music on at home (the rest of the time I used to amuse myself by making roads with my parent's vinyl collection lol)

I have recently discovered the fact there are loads of other brilliant albums and songs so that's been a revelation (though I knew Rhiannon and Over My Head a bit and some stuff from pre- Stevie and Lindsey that my dad used to play). I guess I would say I've become a pretty big Stevie fan, and wondering where the hell she has actually BEEN all my life. I always knew her simply as a (wonderful) voice and from the photos on the back of Rumours and had never really seen her outside from that. I literally spent 5 days slowly working through her tag on tumblr and realised how awesome she was. Anyway. I'm very excited to see FM in September in Birmingham and wish it wasn't still February!!!