View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 07:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I made a big old playlist and put it on my iPod (yes I still have one of those) - 14 hours of nothing but Christine from Chicken Shack all the way to Buckingham McVie. Live stuff too. (DownOnRodeo, I listened to our version of Why as well!)

I also wore a Fleetwood Mac shirt to work on Thursday under my blazer. An older colleague spotted it and asked me if I'd "earned" it, presumably wondering if I was like those kids who wear Nirvana T-shirts but don't actually listen to the band. I assured her I was indeed a fan (little does she know), then realized that this colleague wasn't aware that Christine had passed away... I broke the news. It was a rather awkward moment.

At any rate, I'll be listening to the playlist for a while, I imagine. For me, it helps.
I've got some Tusk and Mirage shirts that are practically DUST. They haven't been worn in 30 years, but just years of sitting in boxes has taken it's toll, I guess.