View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 11:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
That could be true. But other bands have included everyone. The band does have a say though. Didn't the original and long time Blondie drummer show up at the RRHOF when Blondie was inducted and for whatever reason, Deborah Harry did not allow him to be inducted or even play. I seem to remember clip of him running on stage and begging Deborah to let him play with the band.
I also would believe Bob and Bob's wife for what they said. But even more profound was how Bob was magically erased from the band's history on the 1997 segment: Behind The Music. All other band members were featured and discussed their contributions and reasons for leaving. Bob is not mentioned at all. His leaving was the vacuum that led to Stevie and Lindsey joining. Even worse, when the album Heroes Are Hard To Find is discussed, Bob is purposely cut off the back cover. They went to great lengths to not only not mention his name, but not show his photo on an album. Someone with the band (Mick) had to have creative control over this to do such things. So if the band would not let him be part of the legacy on Behind The Music, it would make sense for them to block Bob from the hall.
It just sickens me how much praise Mick writes and talks of Bob today. Some people have no shame.
They are horrible, petty, bitter people, with zero honor.