View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 05:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Wow, I really enjoyed that interview. Christine mentioned so many folks, but nothing about Billy and Rick, which surprised me. I wonder if she was disappointed by the lackluster response to Behind the Mask and Time, and therefore doesn’t care to talk about that era much? She should know that just because BTM didn’t match Tango sales, a lot of fans did enjoy that album. Her positive remarks about Bob Welch were a surprise to me, considering she wanted him excluded from the RRHOF.

Great interview!
I dont think that was anything personal. She has known Billy for years before Fleetwood Mac and I am sure they still keep in touch. If she purposely avoided them its probably because of how Rick and Billy got screwed over. Stevie was already bringing Mike Campbell so it was probably complicated to only ask one and not the other.
I am sure Christine is fond of Rick and Billy and especially Billy. Chris and Billy's voice went really good together.