View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

MacMan, Thanks for posting those stats. It was very interesting to see. One of the concerts listed I'd attended. I guess you could look at the attendance as either half-full or half-empty. At first I was a little depressed about the attendance at the show I went to. But I changed with my mind with time. Lindsey knew how it was going to be before he stepped out onto that stage. And he clearly enjoyed it. These shows were for him and his fans. And I believe he gave it all he had. There had to be great satisfaction in knowing that the fans were there to see him and not the Mac. And if he was concerned about the money the tour would make, he wouldn't have used a private jet for this tour. Over all I would imagine he was happy with the tour, why else would he have kept adding dates?

David, I understand what you're saying about his singing. But with Lindsey I think it's more about feeling than perfection. After seeing him on this tour I thought, how does he do this night after night without shredding his vocal cords? He certainly doesn't hold anything back.

MadnessFades, what new manager? He's not with T.D. now?