Thread: All Over Again
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I smell what you are cooking. But videos are like album covers, they feature every band member. I thought the discussion was about writing songs together on albums which is why I would not include live stuff where everybody backs everybody at some point.
It is a good question and something they may look back on and regret. But I can also see why it did not happen. I agree Hold Me does sound better without Stevie. But even if she did not sound bad, Bella Donna was still high on the charts when Hold Me was released. I think the band wanted to not look like they were relying on Stevie and sticking to their old formulas. BTW, my favorite Chris backing for Stevie on an album is Straight Back. That wolf on the run line is so damn good. Its like a large Dairy Queen Butterfinger Blizzard on a hot summer day. Its delicious and only makes you want more.
Want to know something even crazier, Macfan? A lot of those "insane" chiffon's that we loathe.. A lot of them hate Bella Donna. It's very strange.