View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 01:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I saw this the other day but I have not yet committed but will end up buying it. I love the booklet interview LOL

I love all her songs so you cant really go wrong although some of them would not be my choices. But sometimes its important to explore songs that are not your all time favorite.
I’m with you and jbrownsjr on this one, and I’ve decided to order my copy. This may sound weird, but Naomi Judd’s death has changed my perspective on performers, especially ones I grew up with. And I wasn’t even a fan of the Judds, but I am a fan of Christine, or at least her music, so I want to let Christine and her record company know I want to buy her record, and to keep the products rolling. Besides, I don’t even recognize most of the songs on the upcoming cd, so this will be like new material for me anyway.

And if Christine wanted to go on a small, intimate tour to support this album, I would go to it, even though she’s in her 70s and can’t sing anywhere like she used to. My comments can be squeezed in between comments by other people saying she should retire, that she shouldn’t tour anymore, etc LOL.