View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Picture it...…
A small intimate theater with Christine front and center with special guests who worked on her solo album play her hits.

OR
Special guest Stevie Nicks. Plays a much larger venue because of chiffon heads. The crowd goes wild when Stevie takes the stage and her performance gets the lion share of the applause. People throw stuffed animals and flowers on stage for Stevie. She does 3 songs with Chris on stage and leaves. Part of the audience bolts from the theater after Stevie's exit.

I prefer option 1.
Well, for me I'm not concerned about the fans, I'm more concerned about the show and her history. (Which like it or not, Stevie is a HUGE part of Christine's history.)

Nice London arena with orchestra. Christine in the middle with grand piano. Special guests: Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Steve Winwood, Eric Clapton, Lindsey Buckingham and more.

For me it's about the show and honoring her musical career. Not really caring about the fans who show up. I respect your opinion of chiffonheads, I just disagree on what we would like to see. (It's ok to argue about Christine, just don't argue about Stevie or Lindsey. It's not allowed on this board. )

And my billing is just a dream, just a dream just a dream knowing nothing ever changes even in the back of my mind.