View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 11:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Another funny part of the interview besides her calling her first album Christine Mcvie was asking uncertainly that Tusk came after Rumours. She knew that but seemed a bit uncertain. Its funny because we probably know so much about their careers that they forget sometimes.
Charming to say the least
She rarely mentions her solo album and career. It was so nice of her to speak about it in such glowing terms and how much fun it was. Touched my heart
In an interview Christine gave as publicity for the Mirage Deluxe Edition, she admitted she had received her copy days before but hadn’t gotten around to listen to it yet. I was shocked. I mean, how could she have been so busy that she couldn’t play a CD? That was when I came to pretty much the same realization as you… the fans not only know more about the albums, dates, trivia, etc, but also are much more interested in their music than they even are. Or at least Christine, anyway. I mean, I can actually picture Mick or Lindsey opening the Deluxe Editions and listen to them and maybe compare the alternate takes to the original CD, but Christine just doesn’t have the interest. Nothing wrong with that, it just surprised me at first.