View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 03:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Lindsey was oddly super super reluctant in the discussion of what happened with the band. He very quickly acknowledged that he'd asked for some time to tour his solo stuff but then got very blurry and unclear about what all else happened.... And then "someone said they didn't ever want to work with me again"
Having read the UNCUT interview before I listened to this, I gather the "what all else happened" is after Stevie was told he wanted to tour his solo project, she probably said to him or to others that Lindsey doesn't get to delay our plans and say when FM can tour. She probably said you all ride my coattails because I put butts in the seats so I say when we can tour.
Lindsey probably shot back and told her that she didn't get to be Stevie Nicks in capital letters on her own because only he, Stevie's parents, and Tom ever talked to her that way. Iovine talked tough to her but when's the last time he worked with her?
Stevie holds a grudge so she probably let these comments made sizzle in her mind and kept thinking of a way to get him fired. She documented his every move at MusiCares, found something to be offended by, then called Irving