View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 08:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

One of the Stevie worshippers posted this on Facebook I still think Lindsey is #1 grade ahole! The only thing I would like is one final blow out show. Bring back everyone for a four hour show. He imo has an ego that has brought so much unneeded drama. It does take two to tangle but I have no interest in seeing him with the band. There is something to be said in appreciating those who appreciate you.

So I responded with the following

With all due respect Stevie isn't a saint and I wish people would stop making Lindsey out to be the main reason behind all the drama in Fleetwood Mac. He isn't perfect and he certainly has said and done some things I don't like but so have the others in Fleetwood Mac.

People were ready to tar and feather him when Stevie said he wanted to delay the 2018 tour for 2 years but where was their anger when she forced the cancellation of the 2012 tour and also the new album the other 4 had been working on? Lindsey has more than once put the needs of the band ahead of his own solo work and delivered the goods.

When has anyone else dropped a solo project and worked with the band in creating a new album. What was the point of the 2018 tour? Another expensive Greatest hits jaunt.

As a long time fan it is sad that since 1997 we have only 1 studio album. This current lineup has produced nothing. Every other lineup has given us at least 1 album.

I think Mick is kicking himself for Lindsey being fired because it cost him the potential for a farewell tour that would have made him big money. I personally want them to retire as the voices are not good and at the prices they would charge for another tour with or without Lindsey I am not interested. I would rather the memories of how they were and not how they are now.