View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 02:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Then, she sat in about the third row and she had Stella in her lap and when it was close to the time when the kids were going to be onstage, for “It was You .” Kristen grabbed her kids and ran out of the theater. I remember joking when I wrote my review here that Kristen must’ve decided in the middle of the concert to leave Lindsey and she was making a quick getaway, while he was otherwise occupied.
Maybe he fell in big love with someone else and asked Kristen to hit the holiday road. Or — that could just be how we do it in LA, ya know? That’s the way that love goes. He is too smart to ask for a reconciliation; you can’t go back, and I doubt there will be a you and I part II. But he’s still a loving family man at heart, even if he got it wrong when it came to her needs. Releasing his new solo album is a savvy move because this is the time, and he probably realized, in the wake of the pandemic, you either do or you don’t. The album is shaping up to be a well-rounded collection of insidious pop hooks and distorted vocals that doesn’t make a single dent on the charts. But turn it on anyway! Now is by no means the right place to fade. Just find your new audience underground. (Even though a few of the tracks sound as if they were done in one take, as if he were gonna show you how.)

moviekinks.blogspot.com