Thread: Red Rocks 2022
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
And yet, you somehow were able to make it through. In fact, you probably watched the entire concert that was posted. That’s fine that you want Stevie to retire. Or, and this is just a thought, maybe you could not put yourself through the torture of watching to begin with.

I just said the same thing to someone making fun of Pat Benatar. Why are folks going out of their way to watch performances and then talking ***** about them? Don’t watch them if you don't like them, and spare yourself the agony. I picture folks standing up and clutching their pearls while watching YouTube and exclaiming “I can’t bear to watch anymore” and yet still standing there watching LOL.
Nah I could not watch it all the way through .Her vocals have been pretty much the same for the last twenty years or so but she is moving like a very elderly person.The spins were brutal. Performing as a rock star on stage has a shelf life and hers seems to have expired. Since we are bringing up other female rockers or former rockers I have to agree with Grace Slick's remarks about old people on a rock and roll stage. Also this is a forum . Watching performances or part of performances and talking about them is what is done here.